Viva

apprentice

Hi peace ones, my name is Armando , I'm very glad to enter this family and hope we can share awesome experiences , who ever wants to come to portugal is more than welcome , I have room, not much but enough for a strain trip.

Peace

K e e p w e e d i n g .

post-14151-0-92420100-1338082741.gif

• Like 2

Welcome to the Forum dude, nice statement :) 'It's more than a plant, it's a living Organism that associates with the human being in a "Simbiose-like" relationship where it lives inside of you' well said dude

Peace

Yeah I like the same quote as Potent ^^

Welcome on SH forum man, or bem vindo ;) I hope you will njoy the place, your seem like a wise man ^^ So i'm pretty sure you'll fit here without touble ;)

Like potent said we have a few Port talking members, i'm sure you'll cross them somewhere online and have a chat with them sometime ;)

If you have any problem on the forum don't hesitate to ask and we'll do our best to help you.

Meanwhile have a good discovering of the forum and chat ;)

See ya online

HELLO EVERYONE QUICKMARK HERE I HOPE YOU DONT GET BOTHERED BY MY LARGE WRITING I CANT SEE VERY GOOD I LOST MY GLASSES,ANYWAY IM FROM THE GOOD OLD U S A. IF THER IS ANYTHING I CAN DO FOR ANYONE JUST ASK I WILL TRY AND TELL THE TRUTH,IM JUST GLAD TO BE HERE THIS SITE IS SO WONDERFULL. AND FULL OF NO HOW.NOW THAT I GOT THAT OUT I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY FIRST GROW,IT SEEMS ALL 7 DIED BUT 1, AND IT IS COMEING BACK SLOWLY.I JUST DONT NO WHAT TO DO AM I IN THE RIGHT FORUM? I WILL LOOK AROUND AND TRY AND EXPLAIN MY PROBLEM. THANKS ALL GREAT TO MEET SOME GOOD PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD QUICKMARK.

Welcome on SH forum man, like on the other thread i'll tell you the same, create your own thread to introduce yourself properly and i'm sure people will be pleased to welcome you ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...