First ever grow..600w hps scrog + LEDs..GHS Moby Dick & Pure Kush

Atrox: For the hash I bought a 3 bag Bubblebag kit..not the cheapest way but they should last for many batches of hash making..and I can buy more single bags, different size screens, to get different grades/types of hash in the future if I want. But..for now the 3 bags are fine :) I pretty much followed their directions from the website..I need to fabricate a better lid for my bucket though if I want to keep using the electric mixer. I will try and get a hash making post up when I can with pics of how I did it..still trying to find time to clean the basement for my next crop, and time to make more hash.

Dust thanks..I will do my best to get things up and goin and a new journal as well ASAP. I picked up some sulfur powder today from the local greenhouse supply store. Gonna dust and spray with it first everywhere, then use the biodegradeable grow room cleaner to make sure everything is DEAD! Then need to get seeds and a few supplies and off I grow again. I'm busy enough but I definitely miss not having some ladies growing now that I have the green grow fever! I will have things growing sooner than later I hope :)

Peace and happy growing

• Like 1

Ya Tokage..things turned out not bad in the end. The hash is the best I've ever smoked, not that I've had the pleasure of smoking much bubble hash and I know there is better out there..just the best I've tried yet. I used 73, and 25 micron bags..and the work bag. It did turn out nice and light, it burns off to almost nothing, and has a very nice earthy, sweet, spicey taste with hints of nutmeg and diesel fuel with the two grades varying a little in flavor..SUPER smooth, which is awesome cause you can savor the flavor without it burning and choking you..I can't believe that size of the mushroom clouds that come out of my lungs sometimes. The 25 micron is lighter and seems to provide a really uplifting buzz to it as well as a nice strong body calming stone..it's actually nice during the day and functionable..on it now lol.., but definitely potent. The 73 micron seems to hit the body harder and is GREAT at night..I've been sleeping like a baby! It's potent enough that I still have tons left and haven't touched a nice nug of chemo x purple kush that is amazing in it's own right just because of how much I really love this hash! The hash isn't not hard to smoke or work with either, I just take a small piece and shave some off with a knife into a crystal like powder and put a tiny bit on a screen in my pipe, pass the flame over it quickly, it bubbles instantly and burns/melts off to almost nothing. WHAM!! Off to the races! It looks REALLY cool under 100 x micro. I still have a lot of pure kush material left to do more hash..can't wait to get the moby dick hash made as well..that's gonna be a nice flight I think lol.

BUT, it is VERY close to time for a new grow and journal now. I dismantled the tent, turned it upside down and low and behold BOOM..there was my mildew/mold problem. Sure enough when the water leaked under the tent a few times before I got the basement leak fixed it brought in spores and it was a perfect environment to produce the fungus. I've sprayed and scrubbed with garden sulphur 3 x and then with grow room cleaner and it seems to be gone..didn't penetrate into the tent at all..just the outer layer but I've also sprayed the entire inside of the tent and done the floors and walls in the room where the tent is located. Now I just have to re-set everything up. Went and grabbed some nutes, small CO2 seedling pads, nine 12 liter pots for the next grow, picking up seeds on Saturday in the city, and should be GERMINATING SATURDAY NIGHT!! FINALLY! Been itchin to get goin again so bad since the last plant was chopped.

I'm gonna go with 9 AUTO's I think, 3 of each GHSC Northern Lights, Sweet Mango, and Super Critical. Would like any input if anyone has any about whether 12? liters/3 gallon pots will be a good size for autos? And if I should be ok with 9 autos in my 4.4 ft xx 4.4 ft tent? Gonna start them in the jiffy pellets again first since they worked so well last time and are easy to simply place into the 12 liters pots.

It's really nice to see everyone's grows looking so amazing, some really dedicated growers putting in lots of love.Seems the green gods are shining their good vibrations on us all right now! Should have a new journal started by next week!

Peace and happiness :)

Hi, congrats on your harvest - all looking god and best of all you gad so much success with the Bubble Hash. i tried it once and outcome was nearly nothing, the mixer was the problem. water all over and instead f electrocuting myself I prefer to smoke bud..lol

I got a 2 bag set and try again fter all that leave material is completely dry, I trimmed away a lot already before .. I reaped another auto bomb and tht is a real good stuff. The top cola is extra evil amber stanky Dank i store away for long term curing. A kicj you ass out kinda smoke, the rest is the nixest sweetest smelling weed I got from green house so far. really amazing ! All kinds of mad stinking flavors all over the house atm. it is madness galore I swear. One test bud I took smells like a real sweeties bubblegum toffe - that Sharkie smells fab and the Cindy is fruity it is unbelievable plus that certain Badness from the Northern Lites a,ber trichomes, that stinks up everything it is in contact with. Man drying the weed is the most dangerous + annoying part of the game.Seems investing in a controlled humidor or a little tent just for drying weed is a must . How do you deal with that ?

Seems Green House got a machine where they just store the buds they harvest in those plastic trays. I hang an ounce here another ounce there some buds at another place and a coat hanger full of branches there.. My goodnes.lol anywhere I go rom room to room I get a different weed smell in cvarying concentrations . Time to stash it in jars. The rest will be cut down all together ad dried in the tent...

Keep the good work going and enjoy the hash. I only got some fingerhash :-)...

• Like 1

WELL THIS POST IS GONNA PRETTY MUCH WRAP THIS JOURNAL UP! :bye: I just picked up seeds for the next crop, IT'S GONNA BE AN ALL GHSC, ALL AUTO ASSAULT! lol. I decided to go with my plan to try out growing some auto's and I was fortunate enough to be able to get all 3 strains I was hoping for. I've included pics of the seeds and I'm planning on soaking them for 24 hours starting tomorrow and will plant 3 of each strain in jiffy's Monday. They would be in water already but I have a family function to attend to tomorrow :fie: lol..oh well, I can wait another day.

@ Tokage & Bam - Thanks for the kind words and help guys!! :good: Ya I love both sizes to be honest lol...I'm not picky. I just bought a 5 gallon (20 L) bucket with lid at home depot and I'm ordering online a really cool mixing attachment for my cordless drill that is light & specifically made for cutting through lighter cement mortar mixtures etc. that will reach to the bottom of the bucket and should cut through the ice nicely without worrying about electricuting myself with the electric kitchen mixer as Bam mentioned..lol..I hear ya Bam..first time I made a HUGE mess everywhere :P Tokage, thanks for the input about pot size and LST..I had definitely thought about doing some LST on them as cropping isn't generally recommended and I want to maximize light to lower branches. Thanks bro!

@ Bam thanks for the vivid description of smells and what it must be like to walk around your place, the description is so vivid it has me daydreaming :) man that must be incredibly awesome..but ya, I understand your paranoia bro. Even with only 2 plants at a time hanging under the basement stairs the smell was deadly lol..I live in a townhouse with cement cinderblock walls separating units and my neighbour (who also tokes and is green friendly) said one day after drying was done that he could smell em drying in his basement! I'm a legal grower here in Canada, but you still don't want to draw the wrong attention lol. So..I'm thinking of purchasing a small tent just for drying and outfitting it with a small extraction fan and carbon filter..gonna price it out and see if it's feasible first.

Ok..next post from me other to respond to any posts here will be in my new journal..THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE FOR EVERYTHING AND PLEASE JOIN ME ON MY SECOND GROW :)

PEACE, LOVE, HAPPY GROWING, AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING CANADA! :bye:

post-14382-0-53359400-1349551133.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah man, nice Autos, the Auto Bom is the bomb..lol but that NL Auto is great as well. That two days when I had to place them outside in the daytime was a pia, since I don't live alone in this house and you never know who passes by - The grow era is safe of course but when I smelll the weed immediately walking thru the corridors it gets too much ..lol

Thank god I am past the worst. Cut down the last 3 plants last night and now I leave them in the grow room by day and hang them in the cellar window by night. I might even incest in a small drying tent with it's own ventilation, since I usually grow various strains and cannot use the grow room to dry the harvested buds..

The strains are all awesome so far. Amazing variety and all good even the Grapefruit + Bubblegummer who smell like sweeties taste good when smoking and have a nice potential to get you high and relaxed body stoned at the same time..Just nice.. The real killer though will be that Great white shark annd those two Cindy's ! . I just found two branches of dry weed that smell so amazingly nice - awesome - haven't smoked that yet; but will very soon..lol

I am sure you will like the Autos - so best of luck buddy !

The NL autos get pretty tall, wonder how much you will get from them...

Do you start a new journal ?

Whatever best of luck..

• Like 1

hmmm sweet mangoo :)

Good luck with those babies man some nice strains, auto bomb is missing i see, make sure to try her ;)

Have a good grow man!

Thanks for the good karma Dust, and that let me know I made good decision with that strain lol..I LOVE mango fruit..so I can just imagine how tasty it is gonna be..my first fruity strain Mmmm! I would have tried the autobomb, but I need something that is not so heavy of an indica for daytime, and I wanted to stick to GHSC strains..see..I came up with this pipe dream (pun intended) that maybe if I only grew GHSC strains and tried to grew there entire strain collection maybe JUST maybe they would consider hiring me to run coffees for them LOL.

@ Bam..way to go on another successful harvest bro..ever tried to figure out how many plants you've grown in your lifetime? or strains? That would be a long calculation I think :)

I am starting a new journal as the babies are soaking overnight and will be planted in peat pellets in the morning...ahhh the anticipation!

Hmm..I don't mind losing reputation points if I know what it is I'm losing them for so I can either a) improve B) learn c) correct what I said/did now or in the future etc..seriously..no problem accepting when I've done/gone wrong but please if you're gonna take away reputation points from me guys let me know what it's for so I can improve/correct etc..I don't mind constructive criticism :) Should I not have included pics for my next grow?..did I give bad info? Someone not agree with something I said? lol..you get the point :)

Thanks!

Peace!

Yes we see it all the time. When ever i see a post got a bad rep from someone that just wanted to mezz things up, i always press a 1+ rep.

Not possible to change it to: if negative, you have to say few words.

if positive, you are allowed to leave it blank. ??

I think that could stop it, if its human.

Anyway, much fun and good luck with that new seeds smokey !!

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Haha ya bro, its really good to hear from you! you definitely did help get me started and couldnt have done as well as I did without your advice! Its cool cause between you and all the help I got from members on here I was able to come away with a decent first crop which revved me up to keep growing and improve. I'm sure many new growers give up when thier first attempt fails becaus they can't find decent help.

It's not the same at the store up here without you bro, much less helpful and the vibes definitely not the same..we miss ya too man, stay in touch!

Peace