Vacation to Spain

strik

Hello all cannabis lovers and growers out there:)

Me and my girlfriend are thinking about going to spain on vacation this summer.

and i thought some of you, have any places to recommend for tourist wich want to try some spanish weed. it has to be tourist friendly as i dont speak spanish:)

so please dont by shy, tell me where you been in spain and wich kind of experience that was :)

tips and tricks how to score some weed in spain is also welcome. I only bought cannbis in a foreign country once and i ended up with some really bad hash wich tasted like perfume :(

the vacation is not only about weed, so please tell me about beautiful places in spain.

I think i have heard things about barcelona beeing very weed friendly, i'm not sure tho.

But i'm pretty sure the guys knowing wiill come around, maybe try to make a post in spanish in the spanish part with google trad, they'll for sure know where to go ;)

Good luck man

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

There was an artical i read somewhere, i don't remeber where, it said "now that there are no boareders in central europe ,score you smoke in the Dam and take it to spain.

It must be possible to get it in spain,but i ahve no information where ,i'm sorry.

where ever you get it have a great vacation in spain and many high times.

Try and visit "the picos de europa" a mountain range in the northern part of spain, often refered to as "green spain" when you are there you will see so many beautiful sights.

Peace

Lams

When they say no more boarders, it is mainly in the meaning that you don't need no passport to move anywhere un european Union, a "simple" ID and you can fly anywhere, but the custom guys are still at the airport and no matter where you go you have to pass through the cutsom guards, but of course it is possible to bring things back, they sometime earch the luggage but i guess a looooot of stash must be passing through the airports everywhere anyway so it's all about if it will be the day or not ^^

Most of the americans at the cup including the competitors get somethings over to dam, and i son't think they send it by boat lol ;)

I don't like to bring things and will not recommend it to anyone of course it's illegal ;) but it's all up to you :)

Good luck

I agree Dust,Always be cautious and if carring it, conseal it well and only have small quantity.

Caution should always be used, it still is not legal in any part of Europe, just tollerated more in some countries.

Below is the quote, from which i rembered reading.

BEST WAY TO ENSURE YOU WILL HAVE STRONG WEED AND HASH IN SPAIN

Spend a day or two in Holland before you go south to Spain, and buy cannabis there.

Bring it with you, as there are no border controls inter-Europe and you will not be searched when you land in Spain.

Full article here, it is certainly worth a read when it comes to spain and cannabis - http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/3257.html

Peace

Lams

• Like 1

yeah for sure Dam- Spain must be a safe travel as spain is pretty relax this days :)

But when we came back from the cup, a friend going to spain had forgot some weed in his pocket and they found it at the custom in Schipol so called the police and put everything to trash, if he had more they could have bothered him they said. So i think the best way is in luggage ;)