Visiting Amsterdam?

CodeBlue

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ahhh had the time of my life in Amsterdam!

New years eve was amazing, I must have entered 80% of all the coffeeshops, the milkshakes in Hill Street Blues are the best ever. Didnt get to sit in a GH coffeeshop but I made a point of buying some weed from one.

I got some of that isolator resin, Expensive stuff and a nightmare to work with but awesomely strong.

some of the more memorable parts of the trip where, standing on a frozen lake when the ice starts cracking, I freaked out, and taking shrooms, on our little trip we where making too much noise in the hotel so we left to get a tram into the centre but ended up getting the no9 the wrong way, ended at the end of the line Looks frickin scary when ur trippin, but all in all still a great time once I figured where we were on the map, took us about 2-4 hrs to get back(lack of perception of time), wont make that mistake again(but Im still glad we did).

sooo many ppl sellin c**e is not even funny, even as I was making a joke about it to my mate one came up to me :S

The coffeeshop atmosphere is just great so chilled but WTF is up with the uber steep stairs 0_0 one coffeeshop had the steepest stairs id ever seen with a spring loaded door behind you, you come out stonned and its like ohhh shit im too stonned for this.

Our trip motto was "Dangerously Safe In Amsterdam"

Cant wait to go back.

Think I may move to Amsterdam in 3/4years, It has everything you could ever want.

• 1 month later...

I've never been to Amsterdam, but it is a dream to go there. I and my wife will probably move there in a few years I want to work at a Coffee shop and my wife is a trained international travel agent and she wants to work at the Amsterdam airport. I read your post about your trip, I get really jealous. Who knows maybe we will meet in the future.

• 7 months later...

I just came back from amsterdam 3 days ago, its a fantastic city.. My favourite coffeeshop was The dolphin, such a comfortable setting, they have the nicest space cake i've ever tried! its close to the Leidseplein. The G13 haze in Amnesia was the nicest I smoked in years.. Cant forget to mention the super lemon haze in Greehouse :) pity the service in the GH coffeeshop on Harlemmar straat was so bad.... we went in to order drinks and a man told us sit down that he would be with us in a minute, 15 minutes later still no sign of anyone coming to take our order. So I went up to order the drinks again and the man rudely says " I already told you my colleague would be down to you in a minute?", we just said forget about it and left for another coffeeshop.

Sorry to hear that the service was poor at GHSC coffe shop. I honestly thought that service would be super on GHSC coffe shop: (. But they had maybe one bad day at work, who knows? But nice to hear the rest of the trip was good:).

///Jimmy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...