Oh..... how I love the outdoors !!!!

PhenoHunter

Beautiful lookin garden....Looks like you're doing everything right and treating them with love, your tastebuds will be some happy at harvest.....You're friends plant looks like some sort of nutrient buildup shooting at the tips, a possibilty that he did not agitate/mix is nutrient sollution well enough when he added it to the water, which in the end created this when the nutrients were not evenly distributed trew the root system when watered equalling, too much N P or K on a certain part of the root system and it's trying to save itself by shooting the excess to the leaf tips...I'd straight flush, before she as a heart attack, which will break your heart in the end...lol...Good luck, can't wait to see the end results on the rest of your beauties....

Last weekend we had a crazy rain storm that brought us 100mm + / 4.5 inches of rain. Thank a NOT hurricane Isaac. The winds were insane and not bearable for one of the seedlings that was named #2. She was 11feet tall, my second tallest and started budding very early, I`m glad to have taken cuts off her as she will be great for next year.

Her genetics were unknown as they were random seeds I collected from buds over the past few year. Very Sativa looking at first but looks alot like Haze too. Dunno but she got hammered by the wind and it took her down. :( it was a sad day.

post-14507-0-10114300-1347452376.jpg

post-14507-0-39190500-1347452776.jpg

post-14507-0-94726200-1347452800.jpg

• Like 2

Here are a few of my White Russian female X (Purp Kush X Blockhead) male.

3 seeds came from pollination, this is one of 2 seeds started. Seems to be taking more of the AK47 traits in the White Russian, but with a lil extra from my PurpHead, so I`m calling this one AK- 77 for now lol. Born in 77 hehe.

post-14507-0-84090100-1347453193.jpg

post-14507-0-31215700-1347453203.jpg

post-14507-0-77501300-1347453210.jpg

• Like 4

damn sad to hear too about the broken one, hope you'll still manage to do something with her stash.

The other girl is looking splendid, that should give you some nice buds :D

And like mopman love the dry room ^^ is it near the plants? you don't fear someone sees it?

Have a good grow and keep the pics coming :)

the only one affected is My strain. The russian that I pollinated with pollen from a purpkush X blockhead. She looks more like AK out of the Russian but Haze look to it, Amazin Pheno just that we had over 10mm of rain last wknd and she didn`t like that, cold nights, and even almost a frost here.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome grow man. Your plants look awesome. I always love to see someone that invests time on an outdoor grow like i do. we r getting pounded with rain right now been raining for like 24 hrs straight , might have to pick some a little early to avoid mold. I also breed my own strains, right now im doing a female sugar black rose from delicious X darkstar from thseeds. I cant wit to see what surprises my f1's show. Made my morning to see your plants , now im going to see mine in person lol!!

• Like 1

Impressive brother and so much flower photos that my brain got a shut down! How has the summer been, did she give you all the sun you needed or was it like in sweden "worst summer in years"?

Nice resin build up, are you using molasses or is it just sun power that make them glitter like that?

Keep on sharing bro, we want more!

EDIT: I see now that a few of them are changing in to a fine colour. With enugh mature time you will have a beautiful hue and colours.

Thanx Toke !!

Yes I do use Molasses it`s works great and fits right into my organic feed.

Thank you Frank !

I work hard at my summer crop cuz I don`t do indoor. I like to have a little variety and experiment. :)

This year has been a dry year, up until the past month were it has rained every week and hard rains. " IF ANYONE HAS MOTHER EARTHS E-MAIL COULD YOU PLZ FORWARD IT TO ME !! " We don`t need the rain now, we needed it in June, July ,.. Geeeez! But things are looking up. The Sensi star was pretty much ready so I took her down.

New pics to come soon.

Thanks to all for the views and feed back.

• 2 weeks later...