salam from indonesia

ipuljamms

good day everyone, glad i can be in here.

i'm sorry if my english languange is not good.

i just want to ask story about ganja in my country. it's just diseppear. like history about ganja is been erased. maybe everyone know's south east asia is have a large plantation of ganja. aceh, it's part of my country. ganja from that place is so famous but nobody know when it's start grow or planted. or how large its been produce?. in philippine or thailand, we have prove in that place is have a good and big hemp bussnies a long time ago, but why in indonesia (so near to the two other country) we naver find a singel thing that prove that in indonesia have a produce hemp too (but in aceh, ganja grow well).

with holland was in my country for a long time (hehehehe.......it's just history). i think, in holland maybe have a key to open that story, because data or story about indonesia and what my country produce maybe locked there. if you know about it, please tell me that. i very thank's if i can know just a little story.....

thanks alot.......................

• Like 2

Welcome here.....

what I now is that the dutch had big plantations over there.....bud They used the hemp for there ships for ropes etc.....

Interesting question I will search for some more info.....

• Like 1

Hello man Welcome on SH forum :)

I don't know much about the history of indonesian cannabis sorry :(

I hope you will find your answers, and many more!! :)

If you have any problem on the forum don't hesitate to ask one of the mod

Have a good discovering of the place ;)

See ya online :bye:

• Like 1

thanks alot.......

goverment in my country is so bad, always to try erase the history.hm.....maybe it's was a culture of people of indonesia. :fie: :fie:

it's so hard to break that thing, a corup goverment.

thanks for @gobru for your info, i will wait and try to find too.....i only can serch from google, (in library or national document or in goverment institusion like health departemen is very hard to find)

and for @Dust, i hope you can teach how make a good posting. :) so i can fine a good discovering of this place.

i hope, i can learn about weed, history and everything. so in indonesia, weed can be legal with good regulation. weed not a drugs, it's was a heal of the world.

peace and love................. :bye: .

sorry for bad language...............

• Like 1

welcome to SH forum !

We will find out what landraces were in indonesia ! If not try to change that and plant Thai, Laotse Sativas or Burmese Kush..lol

What about Borneo & New Guinea ? I am sure they have strong herbs up there, too..but never seen heard about it...

thank's bam-bhloe. i don't know if there any plant in borneo (even though my home is in east borneo). but in new guinea, i know they have a plantation of ganja, people in a border of indonesia and new guinea (Papua), people of new guinea often trade of marijuana with indonesian people, when it will be close to Christmas. and the border guards did not prohibit it, because it only needs to be done under on buying good for celebrate the Christmas. for ilegal treding, i don't know.

hope everbody can help me.

keep smile and keep cool......smoke weed everday. :):thankyou::pioneersmoke:

• 1 year later...