Buddus Interuptus

Hi,

Anyone with experience on "Buddus Interuptus" ?

5th week of flower (39-41 days) you switch lights to 24 on / 0 off for a day, check reaction (new budd spouts like towers near budding location) if no reaction try 1 more time. Or could be 36 on / 0 off.

That is the theory but have no input on effectivness.

Would like to try,

Thanks for answers.

Fuzzy I am with you, stress there is but too limited to lead to herniae.

In practice, it should be done specifically during the 5th week only and 1 time only.

If you decrease light, you will speed up process but be losing yield too.

It is said to increase yield by 15 to 35%, theory !@%#%$@

Will give it a try beginning of July, was hoping to get more feed-back cz kind of worried :fie:

Cheers

I tried it with an extra 1 hour of light in the middle of the dark period and 30 minutes next day beacuse I had to check something inside the growing era and noticed the bud production increased as if I added 2 more days of flowering...maybe crazy or false but it did not do any harm - in week 5 of flowering..

What do users think of GHE RIPEN ? N-P-K 0-6-5 .

I use that - supposed to be added after the last big final flush with KLEEN- no other nutes but 60 ml/10 litres or 6 ml/1 litre every day for 10 days, then a last cleaning only flush before harvest (i got Canna Flush)

• 2 weeks later...

High!

Going back to the "Buddus Interruptus", tried 2 days ago, 36 hours straight no dark period and went back to the normal cycle afterwards.

Positiv and encouraging reaction.

The most noticeable effect was on all lower buds location (i.e: all except main cola), they really increased in volume and sizes, especially at the first thirds of the buds, showing a much more pronouced conical shape.

As for the main colas, it is more of sight appreciation but I feel they that they did react as well by showing more volume too and again on the first thirds of the main cola.

It really looks like it had a boosting effect on all the buds locations.

Just a day after the experiment but look really promissing....

good man, nice to have a first opinion, keep eyes oopen to see if they didn't hermie, i guess on a resustant plant that tec should cause much problems. Got to be careful to some strains that really don't like light changes.

Thanks for the input man :D

ive done this on accident a few times. what u r doing is tricking the plant into reveg mode. u dont gain flowers u gain leaf matter. that in of it self doesnt add weight. but the added time u need for the plant to start to flower again is what can add the weight. only makes a difference if u give it more flower time.

ps: i wouldnt do it. im not a fan of hermies. dealt with it a few times. no fun i tell u now

• Like 2