Excellofizz Co2 tablets

Hi all

When looking for a way to boost Co2 levels I have purchased those terrible little aquarium tablets, ordered and never received a 'bag of fungi' and toyed with the idea of the addition ANOTHER piece of heavy/noisy/potentially dangerous equipment to my room. Not much joy.

The reason I had not gone for Excellofizz was simple: cost... Not to mention the fact that every forum I went on had some form of extreme paranoia ("is it snake oil, man?") or ridiculous arguing ("waste of money" vs "best money I have ever spent").

Then I read the science (re: PPM of Co2 in the air around us is around 350PPM, plants can use up to about 1500-1600PPM all the time), made some dosh, caved in and spent 60-odd quid on 15 Excellofizz tablets. Then I proceeded to test them out, but starting with half a one to save money.

Now, call me oldschool but I thought I would use my eyes and judgement to see if they worked (as opposed to a PPM meter - another cost) and there were several indicators that they were working a treat - leaves looked more 'alert', sturdier, healthier...they just looked happier! Then I spent about 20 mins up there and realised that I was getting extremely light-headed and a little woozy..in my book, proof!!

In summary - to all the doubters and worriers and extreme-paranoia guys out there, I would say this: IT IS A FACT THAT THEY WORK. IT IS A SCIENTIFIC REACTION WITH A SIMPLE FORMULA. AND VISUAL RESULTS TOO. STOP BEING SO PARANOID!! If you have the money, buy them.

Peace my friends, SD