STRAIN HUNTERS & SETINO - MONEGROS DESERT SKATE CONTEST

franco

Damn that looks like a nice event, too bad i will be in switzerland on 21 of july :(

Have a good party everyone that will afford it, looks insane ^^ Would be nice to have a burning man in spain too :D

• Like 1

Looks like a great event. Good acts. What about The SOMA Festival near Amsterdam. I was there in 2007 on my birthday - great DJ's like Paul Kalkbrenner, Derrick May (!!) heart-opening, Chris Liebing in the Techno Tent, , Shinedoe, Josh Wink on the Open Air stage and a dutch all star team in the round tent that smelt like a weed tent with mostly a strange soapy cheese aroma..

Very nice location 10 minutes from the DAM but POLITIE en gros..

my buddy bought 5 gram weed at Barneys Haarlemerdijk , then just puts it in his JACKET (how stupid) and the guard at the festival entrance just throws that away .. no weed to smoke for the night..terrible.

On the way home Police was checking every car driver for alcohol.

Long gone the days going top A'Dam meant party without bonds and drugs galore..lol

Anyway - if you ain't so stupid it still is a nice place to be - First saturday in august I guees.

Have to check the web site. After 5 years I might join that event again or go to The RUHR Festival Reggae 3 day Open Air....good vibes guaranteed...

• Like 2

YEA YEA PARTY!!!!! :girlcrazy:

A lot of funny faces photos comming!! jajajajajaja...great event I´m very happy to go!!

Shure good photos with the skaters, I´m very excited with this challenge! :brunette:

DROGADO.png

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...