best strain u ever smoked

honestiago

Very hard to pick just one strain.

I have to split this into my favourite mostly indica strain and fav mostly sativa strain.

Indica - Best so far was Bubba Kush (but I should add that I smoked something much stronger when I lived in B.C. - home of beautiful BC Bud!! - but I don't know the name of what strain it was. Tasted and affected me like a kush. Knocked me on my ass and was a sweet soaring high for hours!!)

Sativa - Sour Diesel was great!! Wonderful smell. I also must mention that recently I got some Headband x SAGE hybrid that is just amazing! I can almost get high just smelling it in the bag. Beautiful bright green frosty buds packed with crystals.

OK, I know that was not one strain...but is the best answer I can give.

Alex

• Like 1

sour d is my all time fave...heavenly

anything skunky as fuck tho

friend of mine gave me pineapples express..tasted so good was hard to putaway

good mexican red hair sensi

peace

Hey kroNik224! Fellow Sour D fan! :)

I was interested that you used the name "red hair sensi".

I remember my first experiences with sinsemilla (correct spelling, from Spanish, for "without seeds") back in Victoria, B.C. in 1981. It was the first time I had smoked buds that were similar to the stuff we are used to today: seedless, red/orange hairs, a beautiful smell, and expensive! It was like being introduced to a whole new drug from the weed I had smoked all through high school (although I loved that stuff too at the time). Anyways, these sinse buds were selling (on the street) for $8 to $10/gram (back in 1981!!) and were universally called "red hair sinse".

I didn't know much about strains back then but , despite the price, I loved that "red hair sinse" and bought it every chance I got. This stuff was grown in B.C. Happy Memories!!

Best Wishes,

Alex

Hey alexxander.your description of good mexican pot is right on.in my neck of the woods the same guy with mexibrick also got the red hair goodies.and the price is right.

I'm not real familar with the diff strains.but a lot of herb I grow is from bags of good herb mostly south american sativas.takes forever to ripen.but always good.

I tried some mazari(don't know if that's correct name or spelling)outside and it did ok .it stayed pretty low but it did not like the heat at all.I am currently waiting for ams to get here.1st time ordering any seeds online.hope I don get ripped off.

That's it finally.

Peace

Still can't stop thinking about those large stems of freshly cut jamaican sensi,cured just enough in order to be a good smoke. They sold that in ounces with stems and branches - 6 ounces came in large plastic folie, nearly 1 yard long and a big bunch of branches. On those you found these awesome colored buds with a few seeds inside (still sold as Sensimiliia) Never seen seeds that large. The smell from crumbling the buds was a sharp scented carot type and the smoke was so tasty in those large Big Bamboo papers pure without a filter. Uplifting nice energetic kind of high..
Many indoor strains are stronger but finding a more complex nice all a round herb is very difficult...
red hair cuties and pink hairs but for whatever reason my fave was an al green-ish strain with lots and lots of shiny trichomes appearing after storing away for 14 days in tin fliei ! KINGS BREAD they called it. not sure if it was The famous father of the Lambs bread or not..

We will smoke a lot man for sure! I would say the Super Critical, but also very nice Liberty , SSH is a classic, Vanilla Kush i also loved, my fella lowed the Moby.... hard to pick only 1, but if i had to say only 1, SC is amazing in taste and effect... I hope Damnesia will beat it, cos i also love the Amnesia, and a good GH cross i have been waiting for! THX GHSC again!!!!

• Like 1

Favorite strain= Strawberry Shortcake.

My first experience seeing/trying any medicinal or cannabis club quality marijuana. In San Francisco, very curious if it is a bay area strain or not never heard of it again.... Very hairy sweet taste, Strong stone, me and my friend were speaking alien languages and laughing at nothing lol...

Best. Bud. Ever... lol

Organic super skunk, my own. Have kept the mum for 3yrs now. I don't grow the super skunk too often as its fruity smell is definitely not something that you could pass off for anything but cannabis. Smells way better than the kandy kush, and every other strain I've got.

Super silver haze blew my socks off, and I was wearing flippers! wait was I? Well S.S.H. was 'dam good

Flavourwise though, it was some Martian mean green also in the 'dam. Not sure if it was a particular pheno but the flavour seriously was other worldly.

• Like 1