best strain u ever smoked

honestiago

• 2 weeks later...

I love Blueberry, have done for years. I experiment with many strains but always make sure I have a good stock of Blueberry. The thing about Blueberry is that I get consistently high from it, everything else that I smoke tends to not get me as high the 3rd or 4th time. Which is not a problem, I just need to mix things up.

Also like Northern Lights. I like the fact that it has a really creative buzz that then mellows in a nice "time for bed".

As for sativa type strains I love SLH and Jack H, though I tend not to have the opportunity to smoke so much sativas due to work, family and other comittments. Hence,[ I want to change my job :)

Heard aswell in a free the weed pod cast that the Blueberry is actually one of the few strains that will keep getting you higher and higher. It does not seem that your body gets used to it if you know what i mean.

• Like 1

I'm sure of my best strain that i have ever smoked. Amnesia it is! The flavor really is unique to it's kind and your heads in the sky when you smoke some proper amnesia :cool:

Indoor modern strains - feminized - Damnesia - cross between the Amnesia + the swiss fragolina aka A.M.S.

Best muscle relaxation and a racing Haze High that mellows out perfectly fine with no hangovers.

Best AUTo so far - Sweet Mango automatic..

Classics White Widow / Jack Herer - just love the hybrids but all in all deep down I am a Hash smoker and the Himalaya Charrs from Sativas are so special and tasty .. For best Indica body cuch ock - Afghan from Mazar-i-Sharif and side valleys/mountains near the border to Usbekistan.

Zero Zero with it's pure head high/stoned out of your mind. Mixed with Kif smoking outdoors all day long ...

Finally the creamy sweet tasty Red Lebanese and last but not least the turkish wafle plattes . beautiful mild high .

For weeds outdoors :

All the landraces smoked locally give the perfect kind of high no High grade indoor weed can rival ...

• 2 weeks later...

I love Blueberry, have done for years. I experiment with many strains but always make sure I have a good stock of Blueberry. The thing about Blueberry is that I get consistently high from it, everything else that I smoke tends to not get me as high the 3rd or 4th time. Which is not a problem, I just need to mix things up.

Also like Northern Lights. I like the fact that it has a really creative buzz that then mellows in a nice "time for bed".

As for sativa type strains I love SLH and Jack H, though I tend not to have the opportunity to smoke so much sativas due to work, family and other comittments. Hence,[ I want to change my job :)

Nice post! Spot on IMO!

• Like 1

Hmm..the best tasting has had to be between chocolope, SLH, Jack Herer, and SSH!

The strongest weed has to be Black Widow from The Zoo Coffeeshop in Amersfort, NL, and the strongest hash has to be Isolater hash from coffeeshop De Kronkel in Nijmegen. Also had my socks knocked off by some NLX at coffeeshop Kruidentuin in Nijmegen.

US wise, mostly any Cali Sour Diesel or OG will lay you down! Headbands(Sour OGs) is also a killer strain along with Jack Herer.

Stateside it's gonna be a Kush or something from the diesel family that you want! Could be sour or Chemdawg or NYC diesel.

Kush wise you probably come across and OG before any other!

Locally there are a lot of growers so there's lots of good smoke. In the rotation lately has been what I think is C99' some master Kush, some jack Herer, some MK ultra, and some sorta blueberry haze.

Buddy of mine told me that we're soon to see a new strain which is bringing some Alaskan Thunder Fuck this way! Harvest is in the next few weeks supposedly, so we'll see!

• 7 months later...

Aa far as strains I grew I am sure nothing can touch the Damnesia !

it got everything I want from a good weed. It is permanenly delivering the same qualities - nice balance from cerebral to uplifting to relaxing. But most of all this i a weed that makes me feel like a better person. I sleep better, think more about what I am doing. Although I like nothing more than laying on the couch zoning out to some nice music and chilln for hours when under the influence of it -  if I see work has to be done i make sure I get it done BEFORE i go to the relaxation or smoke more. The smell adn taste is among the best and the plants are always growing nicely with a very decent yield. My strain for life !

Another strain i love to smoke is the King's Kush. Mixing it with OG Kush  or Amnesia Haze makes them taste much nicer and  not as hard on the lungs as if smoked pure..

For lazy summer afternoons or at a festival the Caboose is superb. Unique taste unique Stone !

So these 3 are keepers but I was also very happy with Bubblegummer nd C#99 from female seeds. A happy high, nice plants good yield.

From GHS I love the classics - White Widow (if you get the right pheno the WW is among the best + strongest balanced highs I can think of.. Same goes for the Jack Herer but that lasts so very long I have a hard time getting up in the morning - only weed that gives me a hang over but worth it..lol

Finally from royal queens seeds I like their sticky sweet CREAMATIC. Tastes wonderful and is crazy potent, due tio that superb afghani genetics with Maple Leaf Indica ..

But next on the list will e Damnesia and King's Kush as main stays. will select a good mother from both strains !

BTW just got in some SLH, that does not smell at al but is damn powerful.that might be wicked as well...too early to say...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The best stain I have ever smoked was known in Australia as Maui Wowie, It was an unusual plant that grew extraordinary buds that smelt and tasted like REAL MANGO. I haven't seen it anywhere since the 90's. The plant was unusual in the fact that it only grew three segments on its fat indica looking leaves during growth and in flower, it had a very light green leaf with big golden buds. I have searched for years to find this strain, but i cant find it anywhere. I am sure its not the Maui Wowie that is sold at the seed banks.

Apart from that its not often in Aus anyone knows what they are getting. every dodgy dealer is selling "skunk"

my best was White Choco. I beleive in the dampkring. It was the last smoke i had before quitting 3 years for personal reasons. Not to worry i will try her one day again. 2nd on my list: G13 Haze :D

But hey, if u ask me, Amnesia, powerplant, whitewidow, ak47, skunk, ...  - is of the best strains i ever smoked. i hope these genetics will be saved for many many more years so our grandchildren can taste it :D

• 4 weeks later...
Without a doubt, the best strain ever tested by me (and I do not want to be presumptuous, cocky, etc .... but I have tried many, many), is Super Lemon Haze. 

Incredible flavor and perfectly combined effect, very powerful. ;)

My goodness - SLH ? I mean it is damn powerful and I like the effects a lot but the taste is imo the worst I came across. in terms of herbs.. i only smoke the SLH if i cannot find anything else and atm. I prefer not to smoke cause i really really hate that sour wooden Haze taster. I mean it tastes as if you take a good bite off a lemon

Plus the sour lemon taste gets even worse by that wooden Haze  flavour-as if I was sucking on a stick of wood  with a few drops of lemon to smooth  itout.

Crazy thing is everyone else likes it a lot. 

I take a picture of a bud - something must have gone wrong but I had 3 plants all the same types.not much variation and not a fat yielder, again.

Seems I have to avoid those cup winners -  old school smoker

But to each his own - last time i smoked it I had a really nice high and got my kitchen cleaned - always a good sign.

post-10461-0-79770200-1396969368.jpg

Well, everyone has their tastes. 

You do not like SLH, I respect that. For me, it is definitely the best existing variety. Its flavor is perfect combination with citric Haze, smell of incense, complex flavor from lemon citrus and incense .... 

Perhaps, it is possible that you have not smoked a good strain SLH sometimes happens, we tested a plant cultivated wrong and get the wrong opinion. 

Well, as I said, each person is different, luckily, there are a thousand varieties to choose which you like best for each person  ;)

Very interesting to see the things we like each  :scenic:  lol
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, you got a point there . i mean if you instantly are happy with the pheno you grew it might not be necessary to check that again unless it is a 'keeper in  your garden of course.

I was so fond of the very first White Widow i  grew but the following 2 runs were nothing much special. Still am growing it again and from the smell after 4 weeks in bloom I expect another top smoke..:-)

Personally i think that Jack Herer / Super silver Haze/ C'99 / / Princess / Grapefruit  are more or less the same family . These are all Haze/Skunk crosses. The genetics are just so vital, that you always get big plants with a good to great yield and a strong buzz with good taste. Safe bets.

Yes it is interesting and at the same time a bit of a disappointment as well to see the line-age of most strains. I often check seedfinders to learn the genetic backgrounds and there you often fid the same building blocks - I might be wrong about the Super silver Haze, since that got some of the white family innit but others say that the first Amnesia Haze was just a certain cut from SSH, like the Cheese is a skunk No1.

http://de.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Mango_Haze/Mr_Nice_Seedbank/

Well first came the Skunk an all round up of 4 of the world's most loved genetics, then the Northern Lights 1 to 5 and later on the new kid on the block the white widow with it's great brasilan & south indian heritage.

The Jack Herer was a successful Hybrid - originally a mix of 2 parts NL 5, 1 part skunk and 3 parts Haze. The one from greenhouse is a Red skunk / Haze. Princess 88 and Cinderella 99 were mixes of Jack herer, just more fruity Sativas used like Pineapple and Grape.

Wow!!! It is really hard to narrow it down to a single strain. I think if I go back through all the time I've smoked & Grown, I'd have to say that Afgani, Hawaiian Gold, almost any Kush, but especially OG Kush; and the forever champ - Northern Lights.

I haven't found the holy grail yet, but I will - you just watch & see. ;)

I really can't narrow it down to just one.  Back in the late 80's I got my hands on a clone of G13 which I kept going until 2002 and it was truly incredible, dropped more than one person to the ground.  Then there was Chocolate Chunk, there was one special plant out of a batch of seeds, this became my mother plant and for the next few years.  And finally White Domina, this will get you horizontal really fast.  But if I had to choose just one out of these three, it would have to be G13.

• 2 weeks later...
I can see that each person is different, tastes are varied, it is positive. In addition there are many varieties to satisfy everyone's tastes great! 

TCruz, great choice, I agree 100% :)   :smoke: