best strain u ever smoked

honestiago

• 3 weeks later...

hmmm, i think mine will be Moby Dick from GHS, very close too, the original berry from Kannabia and the Exodus deserves a place there too i think :)

It's hard to have only one favorite strain lolol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

its like tokage & Dust have said,

a very hard question,

and hard to have only one favorit Strain.... but the one of the best i have smoked is original Durban poison imported from SouthAfrica

was an amazing smokefull of resin!!!! xtremly up lifting and speedy high one of my top 5 on my "I HAVE TO GROW LIST"

Can't really think of just one, as I love em all in their own way. Over the years though favourite's have been Greenhouse seeds Ladyburn 1974+Exodus Cheese, Sensi seeds Jack Herer, paradise's sensi star, big buddah cheese...... as i say there are just too many great strains to give credit to just one.

• 4 weeks later...

Jamaican sensi with a couple monster seeds, never seen a single so called sensi ith zero eeds in it. A tie between an all pink Sativa and an all green strain, buds reminding me of rye somehow. That pink colored tasted amazing and had a strong uplifting high, while that greenish Kings Bread was just perfectly well rounded and good for all day activities, parties and esp. peace of mind. Tasted even better. Each strain I got from that dealer in Negril in 79 and 81 was something special in it's own way- These long flowering outdoor strains just have that extra balance, that sets them apart from the strong stuff grown indoors.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Im a big fan of a rock solid indica the type that just kills you, im loving chemdog atm thats a good one. But ooh i love a bit of cheese, UK Cheese by Buddha was amazing, hell knows where it went tho :( there were a lot of clones floating around until he won a cup with it then it just disappeared. But ye cheese and a bit of dog never does any harm :) well.... Unless u let the dog out amongst first time smokers then that is funny :D

Guys, m keen to hear more about the strawberry haze. On the Greenhouse www. Arjan showed us 1 plant he grow & yielded 900gr or so wet. then he cured it for about 4-6 months shrinking this fine bud to 150g.

What are your yield after drying? Many thanks in advance