What do you think about this clip for shadow-leaf?

growone

Hi mates, I was wondering how to trim my leaf without a web and, of course, not cutting leaves out, so I thought about cliping the leaves down so they can let the light go further down the plant without any cuttins, I just wanted to hear your opinion on this, don't want to stress my girls or do them bad...thank you and have a good smoke you'all!

post-13652-0-65551300-1341588892.jpg

post-13652-0-01793800-1341588898.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

hey Dust! thanks for your comments. Here I'll post some of the results of this experiment. Leaf seems to be allright, they didn't lost any (green) color or didn't die, I thought, due the pressure down, they would loss strength or get weak, but it wasn't like that, in fact, it seems to be working great as the secondary buds are growing fast and healthy! Take a look at the images, I tried to represent the idea with some color notes. Keep the leaves on!

Have a good smoke!

post-13652-0-11477100-1343044698.jpg

post-13652-0-85473200-1343044710.jpg

post-13652-0-92087400-1343044725.jpg

• Like 2

cool man indeed it seems they loved it :)

Maybe some growers will be inspiredand will use the same tec ;)

Have a good grow man

Thanks Dust! I'm glad to share this little idea here with all and help everyone grow! I think the plants love it too =)

It´s a good stress free metod. I always tuck away and hide leafs under the canopy. Judging your grow i say they like it very much

;)

Thanks Tokage! I try to bend the leaf just enough for the light to go trough, never to much or I 'think' the leaf will be thrown away by the plant. I hope this can help your grow! =)

nice bro i used a similar technique with my auto bomb grow i just did i thought it worked really definatly increased my yeild . only thing that you have to watch out for is certain strains take better to it then other's but this strain seems to love it .

Yes you're right! It definitely might increase the yield, I guess some strain will take this better, but done kindly it can make them very happy. Thanks for the advised on the strains greenomatic! :)

Keep on growing!