greenomatic87 - GHSC powderfeeding VS General Hydroponics flovanova offical report.

Gfarmer

Impressive as usual. Fat buds and a nice amount of side colas, hard to imagine the real size still. Yeah 30 grams should be the minimum. I know from experience that it needs a lot of real fat buds to reach 30 grams plus and as great as the plant is it still is not a Great white shark or a Jack Herer. Even that giant Big Bang that looked so huge to me (35 gram main cola dried) did not put out more than 65 grams or so. To get 30 grams you need around 200to 250 grams, depending on the density and how dry / cured you weigh it. With the long time curing Franco 6 arjan suggest in the grow videos you needed around 300 grams and I see no way this little plant will weigh in that much.

Please prove me wrong ..lol

I am not that familiar with the Greenomatic but the pistils are still mainly white, so it seems as if you can let her grow another week or even 2 - 10 days seems perfect to me; but you can judge that better than me.

'fake seed bags' are calyxes ! I though that was the term for the main flower. The seeds would be in there if pollinated - right ?

UPDATE !!! day 59 green o matic.

ok so i starting flushing on day 56 so today will be the forth day today i ran like 5 L's of distilled water threw the pot, this will probably be the last full update before harvet which i think will take place on day 60 - 64 at the latest a the remaining white hair are rapidly turning and the crystals are really starting to turn amber. this is the fastest finnishing green o matic i have grown yet my previous record with this strain was 67 days so as you can see giving the right situation and what not this strain can be quite the quick finnisher and a decent littel yeilder, it also has a sturdy frame to hold up big buds requiring next to support a real dream plant for any beginner who wants to start putting down some roots or build confidence, work on there technique or just get a feel for growing pot, a brillent plant to learn on as well.

a seriously conveniant plant for any grower doing a SOG set up its shape is tight barely ever exceeding 30 inchs in height and about as wide as it is tall, one of the attributes that makes it beautiful for SOG is that its main cola in size could easly compete with short indica plants with a single cola dominace however the green o matics branching is so dence that it as well as having a massive main cola will if giving the right amount of light or when using proper techniques, have significant side branching with lateral colas that hold there own and compeat with one another.

all this while keeping everything in a tight little package enables the growing working with a SOG setup to maximize the possible yeild per square meter.

a few more peice's of info the average internode spacing is ruffly 2 cm's - 1 inch which is astounding for a plant that is sharing 300W's with another plant, the widith is only about 30 inchs at the widest point. the side colas start from the very lowest branch meaning ever single side bud branch has a nice size bud attached to the end of it the main stem is only just shy of about about 2 inchs in diameter. i have been feeding the plant 2.5 L's of water a day with ruffly 750ml's of run off so the plant drinks almost 2 L's a day in an 11L pot filled with 50/50 perlite / coco. for the final 4 days i have been giving 4 L's of distilled water a day set at a ph of 6.2.

GHSC Green O Matic received FloraNova bloom, advanced nutrients bud candy & Home and Garden shooting powder. now nothing but distilled water for the final flushing period.

green%20o%20matic%20day%2059%20003_zps99fe38cc.jpg

green%20o%20matic%20day%2059%20001_zpsf51eedf7.jpg

green%20o%20matic%20day%2059%20006_zps309d93f7.jpg

green%20o%20matic%20day%2059%20007_zps5a4c08b9.jpg

green%20o%20matic%20day%2059%20008_zps2486d461.jpg

green%20o%20matic%20day%2059%20012_zps7809ff85.jpg

green%20o%20matic%20day%2059%20013_zpsf13aaa04.jpg

green%20o%20matic%20day%2059%20016_zpsf1176f48.jpg

green%20o%20matic%20day%2059%20017_zps60d3a102.jpg

green%20o%20matic%20day%2059%20018_zpsd227c8d7.jpg

green%20o%20matic%20day%2059%20019_zps5ef9bcae.jpg

green%20o%20matic%20day%2059%20020_zpsb85893ca.jpg

green%20o%20matic%20day%2059%20022_zps50a2150a.jpg

green%20o%20matic%20day%2059%20023_zps75337735.jpg

green%20o%20matic%20day%2059%20025_zps8271b233.jpg

green%20o%20matic%20day%2059%20027_zps4d6fe8ff.jpg

green%20o%20matic%20day%2059%20034_zps1093082d.jpg

green%20o%20matic%20day%2059%20040_zps39ebfb19.jpg

green%20o%20matic%20day%2059%20041_zpsfb5b771b.jpg

green%20o%20matic%20day%2059%20042_zpsbaa37f9d.jpg

green%20o%20matic%20day%2059%20043_zps0763c09d.jpg

green%20o%20matic%20day%2059%20044_zpsa0a92bd8.jpg

anyways stay tuned because in a couple of days this grow report turns into the exodus show, exodus cheese and green house powderfeeding should be pretty interesting anyways in the next few days i will upload some exodus shot's and the final green o matic shots before the harvest pic's anyways thanks for sticking around everyone for the green o matic section of this grow it has been great to struggle threw learning this new technique and have support from other growers at the same time , i wanna play around with the coco for a while find the best set up with it then whats next? who knows i have been itching to learn DWC hydro something has always appealed to me about the hole individual bucket hydro and DWC culture is something i hear alot of growers rave about so im saving up to make some upgrades hopfully in the next couple of grows i will be set up. so anyways stay tuned to this thread as there is much more to come and thanks again to everyone thats been stopping by!!!

final green o matic update + harvest pic's,

after inspecting the resin glands with my microscope i realized that the resin was further along then i thought and felt like today was a good time to cut her down since i have done a pretty massive 4 day flush i think it will be sufficent and judging by the potency of the finger hash i made the right desicion.

so anyways here are the shots from the harvest and a few close ups from last night i forgot to post.

so it is offical new record for me with the green o matic strain for time, 60 days from seed to harvest. talk about a fast flowering auto strain i am more then impressed with the results as you can see i have the coat hanger just loaded with buds and then some buds on the news paper and about an ounces of buds i didnt feel made the cut and hit the has bag, so a side from the decent yeild i will get on the buds i should also get a pretty decent haul of keif when all is said and done, and i got just shy of a gram of finger hash during the trim.

green%20o%20matic%20harvest%20007_zps31849187.jpg

green%20o%20matic%20harvest%20008_zpsfb2d001c.jpg

green%20o%20matic%20harvest%20011_zps26aed0b8.jpg

green%20o%20matic%20harvest%20013_zpsc528abd7.jpg

green%20o%20matic%20harvest%20014_zps47155b60.jpg

greenomaticharvest015_zps2368e6b7.jpg

green%20o%20matic%20harvest%20016_zps97a2c5fa.jpg

greenomaticharvest017_zps3fc94009.jpg

greenomaticharvest017_zps3fc94009.jpg

greenomaticharvest019_zps92931c27.jpg

greenomaticharvest020_zpsa34d524a.jpg

greenomaticharvest022_zpse059df48.jpg

greenomaticharvest023_zps7c81de7e.jpg

greenomaticharvest024_zpsd0be2e13.jpg

greenomaticharvest025_zpsb6fbba5f.jpg

greenomaticharvest026_zps19af489b.jpg

greenomaticharvest027_zpsb5ad091e.jpg

greenomaticharvest028_zpsae563056.jpg

greenomaticharvest029_zps70a88624.jpg

greenomaticharvest036_zps311e7f20.jpg

• Like 2

UPDATE EXODUS!!!! beginning of day 10 of 12/12

the exodus cheese plant vegged for ruffly 30 - 35 days and topped once. i will have to check back in the report for the exsact amount of veg time, pictures where taken in the morning of day 10 of 12/12 . the exodus cheese is receiving GHSC Powder feeding & is at the end of the first week of bud candy even tho its ten days into 12/12 the plant has yet to show its first female pistils but i decided to start the bud candy anyways im sure it will show signs any day now. does anyone know if this is normal ? i can't remeber ver going 10 days of 12/12 without signs of sex. and does anyone think i should give it 13 hours of darknes until it shows?

the amount of green house powder feeding she is receiving is 1 gram per L of water. the bud candy at 7.5 ml's per 4 L's i decided to try using closer to the suggested amount of bud candy insted of the half strength i was using with the green o matic plant.

GHSC exodus cheese receiving GHSC powderfeeding & advanced nutrients bud candy

exodus001_zps05d02ace.jpg

exodus003_zpsa7b44a35.jpg

exodus005_zps581256de.jpg

exodus006_zps5286cef0.jpg

exodus008_zpsdc5af4d4.jpg

exodus009_zps56aeae40.jpg

and one last quick bud picture of the larger buds from the flora novaa green o matic

exodus010_zpse674bb0e.jpg

Man I quit growing if you keep on showing these yields ..lol I simply don't get it - that is about as much as a "proper" feminized plant yields in my case, probably even more. Plus I grow an Auto for 80 to 90 days; but we had that already - you give them 30% longer lightning times - plus your plants drank 1.5 litres more per day and arguably better nutes. Okay 4 that I grow 4 Autos you grow 1 in the end we both get about the same..makes thing even . Didn't you weigh the cured wet buds ? I do that whenever it is possible to see how much each strain sweats off before it is ready to smoke...

I guess you will end up a tad under 50 grams in a week ? Maybe 45 ? Looks good on top !

congratz man that's a very sweet harvest!!! i hope the smoke will be as nice as she looks :D

And that exodus has grown fast! will be very nice to see her bloom and give the sh*t out of her ;)

Have a good grow man and keep us updated

VERY GORGEOUS HARVEST BRO! Damn nice stuff..I wish I had more of a chance to follow your grow..very nice comeback after the previous troubles..gives me hope for my next grow and hopin no troubles :P Gonna have to say that you put together an all around amazing package from grow media to nutes to tender loving care :preved: . Mad respect bro..go Canada! lol..Thinkin I'm gonna grow a crop of 9 or so autos next instead of scrog..when/if you got time would love to pick your brain about it..you seem to have growin em down to a beautiful science. :victory:

thanks alot you guys, don't forget to stick around those that exodus is still gonna take some time only being like 12 or so days into 12 / 22.

toe bam and tokage : i dont no why i havent thougt of that i havent weight out the wet material from any of my grows but because you guys asked i jsut weighted everthing out its just about the beginning of day 3 and i have right now 142.1 grams of just the buds from the pictures i am gonna let them hang for approximately 2 more days and then if needed i will pit them in paper bags for another 2 then jarred so i dont no how much i will have by then the bud has dryed quite a bit already but its still wet enough that it needs more drying. the main cola weighted out to be 45 grams basically well 44.9g's my best guess is that i will end up with about 2 ounces in the end. not including all the smaller buds tat whened into the shopping bag i pretty much have a full shopping bag of sugar leaf and popcorn nuggets

smokey: any time bro you want any pointers just ask.

• Like 1

Beautiful grow and a bountiful harvest too!! Nice trimmed buds. Great work greenomatic! :)

Thank you for sharing all the photos with us. I may not post often here but I do look at them and have enjoyed seeing them grow from seedling to curing buds.

Looks like awesome smoke! :smoke:

Best Wishes,

Alex

• Like 1

Thanks Greeno! I just want to add here that GHSC says that their Greeno-matic normally max's out at 30 g's..DUDE you just KILLED that max!!! Bravo again man..I'm beyond impressed. Like I mentioned before I am changing up my grow medium next time..still gonna go with the Pro-mix/rockwool cubes/hydroclay mix BUT gonna go with the the high porosity Pro mix this time for increased drainage and gonna throw in some more hydrotron clay pellets right in the mix as well on the bottom. Thanks for the inspiration and AGAIN proving that growing auto's is no joke bro..convinced me enough to go with em this next crop..thanks for bein ahead of the game again dude! :good:

• Like 1

thanks again everyone!!! i'm sorry that i haven't been able to make any updates of the exodus in over a week i just did a full top to bottem rearangement of my entire room and in the process i misplaced my camera, i found it tho and am getting ready to make an exodus update tonight right now i can't take pictures because its in dark hours right now but at 12 am tonight i will make an update the exodus is looking good its day 20 of 12/12 tommorow / tonight but it only started showing its signs of sex alittle over 7 days ago . is it normal for it to take 13 days? im just wondering because i have never had it take that long but it is showing now the pistils and preflowers are forming nicely and she looks like she is preparing for flower production. this plant is large due to its size i had to add more light so i added 160w's of cfl's. its actually getting alittle scary i add 3L's of water at the beginning of the day and by the next morning the pot is bone dry. i have never seen a plant drink that much water that quickly. so anyways stay tuned this thread isent dead yet and i have a feeling the end results will be quite impressive but i dont wanna jinx anything so i will let the pictures speak for them selfs so stay tuned at 12 am my time or in ruffly 6 hours from the time i made this post i will update the exodus grow. peace to everyone sticking around!!!

• Like 1

Hey bro! Good to hear from ya..I was just thinking today.."Damn Greeno's "Greeno-matic" was the shit! I wonder whats happenin with the Exodus?"..ya since I'm growin auto's next I gotta admit I think about your latest sensation (the massive greeno-matic of course!) often..I'm very happy to hear that the Exodus is doing well..since I'm cleaning and not growing I have to live vicariously through others lol :)

I know you have more experience than I, but I think Jorges Cervates says that normally sex shows within 2 weeks and I think I've read elsewhere that 13 days is within normal. And from the sounds of her drinking up the water I would say not to worry..thats gonna be one explosive flowering..but I will let more experienced minds comment on this.

I would quote the exact info about sex showing but in a fight with the mrs. and I've been banned to the basement for the time being and don't have access to the book..possibly an extended stay :bye:..oh well..I managed to grab the volcano and my stash..and I have nothing else to do now except clean the basement and smoke till I drop so I can get growing again LOL. Ahh isn't life grand? :wacko:

No probs man. Takey our time for the Exodus. Since it is not even budding there ain't that much to miss. Astonishing that it took 13 days for the preflowers to show up, but better late than never; maybe the huge size was one reason ? Whatever now she has all of the 300 watts for itself it wil grow half a pound or sio..lol

You been an inspiration 4 me man. Just ordered the tools I need for my next project - one large tray which holds the overflowing water and a 50/50 coco/pebbles mix. Am starting up 6 seeds atm. again from female seeds - their strains are nice, maybe not exactly on Greenhouse level but I wanted to grow a pure Haze I can still reap this year , so I plant 3 of their Neville's Haze, they worked 12 years on getting them to flower in 8 weeks ! 2 Tropical ICE with massive yellow colas, even fatter than your Greenomatic on the catalog picture - Had to be a White strain in the grow. Best of all they put in 2 freebie packs with 2 C 99 seeds ! I put 2 in a glass, but for whatever reason I could only find 1 innit later, so I popped in 3 Hazes instead - Wanna save the other 2 C'99 beans for a later session.H ope i can grow 6 plants in 6.5 litre on that tray - 110 & 55 cm & 4 cm - If the pots don't fit I still have 3 Grodan Rockwool cubes lying around. And a second light,,lol

I am too greedy it seems... Half of my plants are cut down, next is the GWS - a true beauty - by far not as fat as your plant was, but I love the shape, color and bud formation and the smell. That is indeed a true beauty imo. If it is such a great smoke we will find out, soon. The Big Grapefruit looks even bette.

I just calculated that my plants got only 80 Watts each , so if get 1 (Autos) or 2 ounces (regular) per plant I am satisfied.

After all I am not a commercial grower but an amateur who loves to produce the best quality plants + buds I possibly can for the love of it !

• Like 1

yeah bam that picture of that c99 you posted in the plant of the month thread was amazing is that a female seed product as well? i was looking at some of there strains on attitude the other day i gotta admit some of them look really nice, they must be a newer company or maybe they just aren't popular over here cause i have only heard of them resontly but i find it interesting when a company clams to have cinderella 99 cause it's a strain i know very well and have smoked for years so i would love to find something close to one of my favourite head stash's because altho i can buy bud of the original brothers grimm cinderella 99 i can't get cuttings.

UPDATE Exodus cheese day 20 of 12/12!!!!!

the exodus cheese plant is currently receiving 1 gram of GHSC Powder Feeding per L of water. and 1.5ml's of advanced nutrients bud candy per L of water.

the preflowers are now formed and you can see the tops are starting to think about opening up and starting the flowering process. I give the plant 6 days of feeding 3 L's per day and then on day 7 i give the plant just ph adjusted water 4 L's and dump the run off. the ph of my medium is at 6.0ph and will be raised too 6.2 by day 30 of 12/12 till finnish. my room tempurture is set at 26 degree's lights on and 22 degree's lights off so that is a 4 degree difference.

a few notes about the plant i vegged the plant for ruffly 35 days in the process around day 20 i topped the plant and defoliated it. i then allowed the lateral bud branchs that were left over to grow and develop i then cut off the lowest laterall bud branches that werent getting enough light leaving only 4 original bud branchs. what this means is that this massive plant is made up of just 4 side branchs below in the collage of pictures there are a few i will single out to fully illustrate what i mean.

this technique essentially turns 1 plant into 4 when given even time to veg and enough light i only hope that the added 160 w's of cfl will do the trick. it takes extra time tho and is only really useful to people who have plant restrictions for exsample medical patients in the usa and canada who can only have a certain number of plants this would be a great technique to fill out the canopy and really push your bud per square metre ratio.

GHSC Exodus Cheese receiving GHSC Powder feeding & advanced nutrients bud candy.

GHSCexodusday20flowering018.jpg

GHSCexodusday20flowering019.jpg

GHSCexodusday20flowering022.jpg

GHSCexodusday20flowering024.jpg

This picture shows where i topped the plant from the main stem and how there is only four branchs coming from the main stem which make up nice sized exodus plant.

GHSCexodusday20flowering025.jpg

GHSCexodusday20flowering026.jpg

GHSCexodusday20flowering027.jpg

As you can see here now ( in the picture above) that the b branching is taking on the role of the main stem, the c branching (in the picture below) is following suit and acting out the role of the b branches effectivily filling out the spaces between the four new tops, i am hoping the effect will be like a square the four forners being the main buds and the rest filled out with the newley appointed latteral buds from the c branching that formed as a result of the toping and the vegging.

GHSCexodusday20flowering028.jpg

or at least thats my understanding a b and c branching the a stem being the main stalk the b the lateral bud branchs and the c being the bud branchs that form off of the b branchs. but i could be saying this wrong so if i am someone please correct me i am just trying to find a way to describe the effects i am trying to achieve the best i can.

GHSCexodusday20flowering029.jpg

GHSCexodusday20flowering030.jpg

GHSCexodusday20flowering032.jpg

GHSCexodusday20flowering034.jpg

GHSCexodusday20flowering035.jpg

GHSCexodusday20flowering037.jpg

GHSCexodusday20flowering038.jpg

GHSCexodusday20flowering039.jpg

GHSCexodusday20flowering040.jpg

GHSCexodusday20flowering041.jpg

GHSCexodusday20flowering042.jpg

GHSCexodusday20flowering043.jpg

GHSCexodusday20flowering045.jpg

• Like 1

Love it man, was worth waiting the little time for the update ;)

That cheese is doing wonderful, no doubt it was the size that took her a little more time to show you her sex, but that one is gonna be huge in flowering coco man, too bad you can't afford yourself a nice lil 400w for her she would have blown the sh*t out of her branches :D

But as you did with the greeno i'm sure you'll take very good care of her, thanks for all the nice infos and pictures, keep them coming ;)

HAve a good grow

Excellent job you doing there Greenomatic 87 ! From srolling up from the end of the page I thought "what a nice even canopy" and then realized that was what you are trying to achive y topping her to grow more bushier . So you added 160 watts to the 300 you had already or did i mix up something ?

About female seeds - No they are not a new brand, they been around since the 90ies but not an Amsterdam located seedbank. They loe the happy high from landraces/sativas like me.. To beprcise - what i grow atm is not their true pure C'99 ! I got ree seeds from that now and I will grow 1 cindy 99 next. The seeds I bought were from their X-Line - those are cheaper , less stable and offer more varieties. The seeds they sell as X-LINE C'99 comes from 2 different motherplants.

One is a mix of a C'99 with a marocon father and others come from a strain that has 75% C'99 genetics and 25% Neville's Haze. As a freebie I received a Big Grapefruit last time, which turned out very nice as well. That is an offspring from their C99 as well. They say the origins are Pineapple and Grapefruit- in the end it all got strong relations with the NL #5. The Brothers Grimm was a result of the Princess afaik. Princess oth was a cross from NL#5 and a Jack Herer.

Whatever they done it is a nice growing and fine smelling strain and the resuls are very very close to what the pix in their catalogue show. They are friendly, fast and reliable. A lot of girls are working there..:-)

Doordrecht is the name of the town they reside..

The point I ty to bring to you is do not judge my X-Line C'99 to the C'99 they have on offer. Next time maybe.

4 seeds are 26 Euro for the C'99 the X-line C'99s are 5 for 16 euro. The X-Lines are okay too - This time the Tropical Ice is an X-Liner - A fast flowerig Haze mother with a (White) Widow.. Check out the grower review they say they got 56 ounces from 10 seeds under 600 watts . Man can u believe that ?

http://www.femaleseeds.nl/webshop/tropical-p-1615.html

Okay - best of luck with the Cheeese. I hope the branches won't break from the weight of the buds..lol

UPDATE!!!!! exodus cheese beginning of day 23 12/12!

the plant is doing really well, the leafs are all turning a really nice green shade and the plant is developing quickly again. one thing i would say about the exodus when growing it in lower watt situations its smart to give the plant alitle more distance from the lights then usual. for oe thing it grows really quick but mainly because the vine like structer makes the plant flop around alot when the fans running. i have burned like 3 or 4 fan leafs already because the fan blew them into the light bulb so i have been leaving alittle extra space. but a side from the few light burns on a few of the fan leafs the plant is doing great no deficencys.

my current opinions on the powderfeeding VS the floranova from general hydroponics is that all and all they are quite similar with regards to results which doesent come as much of a supprise to me because they are both very close with regards to content. However the powderfeeding is much easyer to use. the form of being in a powder insted of a brown sludge makes for persicion dosing for one the mixture is evenly mixed the flora nova is a brown thick sludge that contents seperate and requires vigors shaking befor use this makes th possiblity for error to rise. where with the powder feeding you can weight out on a digital scale the exsact amount needed of the powder formula with out all the mess and its just simple very user friendly its cheaper with regards to the amount of mixture you get in comparison and the qualty so far i would even dare to say is leaning in favor of the powderfeeding so far. at the end of the grow i will do a final comparison for the first round of floranova vs powderfeeding.

GHSC Exodus Cheese Receiving GHSC Powderfeeding & advanced nutrients budcandy

exodusday23002.jpg

exodusday23005.jpg

exodusday23007.jpg

exodusday23008.jpg

exodusday23009.jpg

exodusday23011.jpg

exodusday23012.jpg

exodusday23013.jpg

exodusday23014.jpg

exodusday23016.jpg

exodusday23017.jpg

and just for fun i decided to add alittle bud porn here is some of my smoke for today its master kush

exodusday23020.jpg

exodusday23024.jpg

• Like 2

Very nice tree bro!! Super healthy and full, her leaves look 100%..how's she smelling? Looks like she is being spoiled with those two lights above her..she's nice and big though and definitely will use it eh?!

Just wanted to pick your brain for a minute about auto's Greeno, feel free to answer me in PM so as to not flood your journal with unrelated info. I'm planning on starting 9 auto's in my 4.4 x 4.4 ft tent (hope to be germinating this weekend!), 3 of each GHSC NL, Super critical, and Sweet Mango, in 12 liter pots. Two concerns..do I have enough space for 9 plants? and will they get to a nice size with 12 liter/3 gallon pots? I know bigger the better, but I think that should be a nice size if I'm gonna have 9 in there. They are gonna get lots of feedings and should be able to get fairly large if everything goes well since I'm going with Pro mix HP (high porosity)/grodan rockwool growcubes/hydrotron clay pellets at about a 45/45/10 ratio which should provide lots of drainage I think. So ya, would love and appreciate any advice that you have for me :)

Keep that exodus princess smiling bro! (oh ya dude if she could smile you know she would be!) :biggrin:

• Like 1

UPDATE!!!!!!! GHSC Exodus Cheese day 30 of 12/12!!!!!

hello everyone since its still somewhate early i decided to give alittle break and wait a week to do another update. So here we are, day 30 of 12/12 the plant's top flowers have all started to open up and plant has started focusing all of its attention on to the buds which are alittle slow to progress but getting there, so far the plant is stinky but not overwhelmly yet which isent suprising as so far there is only a slight bit of resin starting to form. i have been giving the exodus 2 L's of water with powderfeeding and bud candy a day for 4 days and flush on the 5th with 4L's of just plain water. the ph is adjusted to 6.1 and the tempurature is sitting comfortable at approximatly 25 degress.

GHSC Exodus Cheese receiving GHSC Powderfeeing mostly indica & advanced nutrients bud candy

exoduscheeseday40003.jpg

exoduscheeseday40004.jpg

exoduscheeseday40006.jpg

exoduscheeseday40007.jpg

exoduscheeseday40008.jpg

exoduscheeseday40009.jpg

exoduscheeseday40010.jpg

exoduscheeseday40011.jpg

exoduscheeseday40013.jpg

exoduscheeseday40014.jpg

exoduscheeseday40015.jpg

• Like 1