greenomatic87 - GHSC powderfeeding VS General Hydroponics flovanova offical report.

Gfarmer

Update day 17

ok so today when i woke up the the green o matic receiving the powderfeeding took a turn for the worse it just wasent recovering the leafs where yellow and lifeless so i decided its better to take her down and start fresh so unfortunatly this grow isent gonna be as much of a straight up comparison i am out of green o matic seeds so i had to make a decision ether finnish off this grow with just the one plant doing the flora nova or plant something else i made the decision to plant a exodus cheese seed as am really interested in trying this strain the timing will make it possible for me to give the cheese plant a suffcient veg period and at least this way i will still be able to show a plant with the floranova and a plant with the powder feeding.

the exodus cheese plant is gonna receive about ruffly 3 weeks veg and then the flowering of 8 week's and i am really growing it as a test because i have alot of exodus cheese seeds and i have heard great things about this strain so if i like it i will be doing a couple rounds of exodus as it is a relatively fast flowering hybrid so i feel it will do well with the indica powderfeeding , its not the most ideal situation but i had to improvise since the death of my last green o matic and i prefer not to do 3 plants with 300 W's two maximum.

as for the green o matic plant receiving the Flora Nova it is doing extremely well the vegitation if thick and everything is tight it gets bigger every day, the plant actually has a strong odor even tho it is young which didn't happen the last time i grew green o matic, it also looks like i got a different phenotype then i am used to with green o matic because th4e leafs are alot thicker and rounder then i remember and have a different formation but i guess i will just have to wait and see it is day 17 and everything seems to be going good today i upped the nutirents to the level on the bottle suggested for plants in early growth stages 1.25 ml / per L of floranova from along with 0.40 ml of bud candy per L the ph is adjusted to 5.5 and i am focusing on giving more of a dry wet cycle doing bigger feedings ast once and then longer period of rest the plants.

Green O Matic Receiving FloraNova & bud candy

greenomaticday16pics001.jpg

greenomaticday16pics003.jpg

greenomaticday16pics004.jpg

greenomaticday16pics006.jpg

greenomaticday16pics007.jpg

greenomaticday16pics008.jpg

greenomaticday16pics011.jpg

greenomaticday16pics012.jpg

greenomaticday16pics014.jpg

greenomaticday16pics019.jpg

• Like 2

damn sad to hear she didn't make it :(

But it's a bad for a good, the exodus is one of my favorite GH strain defintly, and i'll do her very soon again too ^^

The resting girl is looking very nice man,

Thanks for the update

Have a good grow

Sad to hear about the other plant but shit like that happenes, you never know if a plant makes it untill they are flowering and in their final big pots. Just pushed over 2 of my girls in round air root pots, damn the bottoms are open and after watering the room is a mess and stinks from all these nutes So I wanted to clean up the mess get the plate beneath in the half dark and everything pushed over in the middle of the night, used the time to do some heavy transplanting. Now I kno which one the GWS is. It has that terrible smell of the root system, so i put it in the bigest pot around - 4 gallon instead of 2. I just hate it dealing with plants on podests. I have a few too many plants anyway I fear. Time to put up the other 400 watt lights.

Next time I will grow on Hydro ebb + flow or something like that, something without dirt..

Tired of that mess ..

Out of bad comes something good always and the fact you grow Ex cheese is very good news. Like that strain.

On my menu for another grow circle are Kushs , Cheese and Lemon Skunk , but first I gotta finish this endeavor, then it is time for a break till spring.

Okay G. all The Best and I hope to learn from your mistakes..

Any Idea what to use as a bottom tray for 10 plants ? . Cleaning up everyday (taking 10 plants out of the grow room and put back later) is a nightmare..

Peace

BAM

you can check in ikea if you find some kind of buckets to put the dresses or srtock anything under beds etc, often they are flat and can be big.

Or you can also try to find a tray made for that, Fuzzy uses some nice under his plants, and i think there is a link at the beginning of his grow, check his thread ;)

Good luck Bam

sorry that post above was just me trying to figure out how to post bacuse the forums being fixed. anyway tho since i havent figured out how to post pictures yet i thought i would give alittle written update.

the exodus cheese plant is on day 3 since it popped out the soil, the floranova green o matic plant is doing great rediculously good actually the stock is extremely strudy the leafs are lush every thing is super tight. two of the lateral branchs have already passed the main fan leafs and are compeating with the main cola and the vegitation around the main stem is to thick it was actually a struggle to see if it the first femail pistals have popped up and i am happy to say that in just 22 days from seed and the first pistal's have shown.

this is the earlyest i have personall had with the green o matic plant in previous grows it happend on the 24 and 27th but this time arounhd the 22nd i supect this has to do with the thicker vegitation.

the only thing bad i have to say about floraNOva so far is that it is alittle hot i tryed slowing working up to the suggested levels on the bottle for early vegitave growth and saw specs of nute burn long before reaching the suggested limit and havend been able to use the dose on the bottle.

the coco however is pretty amazing when you start to get the hang of it, it it much easyer to correct mistakes in coco if you catch it right away then in soil, since it has a good balance of oxygen even when its wet you can just flush out the excess and then added a lighter formula.

<p>these pictures where taken on day 22. the ph is set at 5.5 and the temperature a little hot at 27 degrees the plant is doing great like mentioned in the post above hopefull these pics show up

greenomaticday22thesecond017.jpggreenomaticday22thesecond013.jpg?t=1344766208greenomaticday22thesecond011.jpggreenomaticday22thesecond009.jpggreenomaticday22thesecond007.jpggreenomaticday22thesecond003.jpggreenomaticday22thesecond001.jpgand this is the exodus cheese on day 3. in the picture its day three but i am on day 4 now and its doing pretty goodexoduscheeseday3002.jpgexoduscheeseday3006.jpgexoduscheeseday3011.jpg

• Like 4

Beauties mate! They are THRIVING, easy to

see(even for a newb like me). :)

Tons of more strenght then mine by that age,

and yeah from what u can see the stem is very thick,

i hope u will get a massive 100cm bud man.

Goodluck and keep the good job up bro!

Big and little sister both looking great bro! Your definitely right about how lush the greeno-matic is, it's got great colour and looks like a little shrub already! Is this your first cheese strain you've grown? I will be interested in the smell as it progresses..I LOVE the cheese smell..it always makes me hungry though lol

thanks penciljoe and dont worry i add new updates frequently on all my grows so check back every couple days to see more updates.

update flora nova, bud candy GHSC green o matic day 27!!!

ok so everything's doing great, i gave the medium a good flushing yesterday, the plant showed it's sex on day 22 i believe so i am now using the bud candy at full strength my friend who uses bud candy on regular told me not to follow the instructions on the bottle which say to give the plants 2 ml's per L of water and said to start off at 1 ml per L and see how it goes.

so i took his advice, right now i am running the budcandy at 1 ml per L and the floranova at 1 TSP per per 2.5 L's which is a tad bit higher then the suggested amount for early growth because i noticed at the suggest level for early growth the plants weren't looking as solid a green color as it previously was so i upped the dose alittle bit.

the water i am using is tap water that is at room temperature and has sat out for 1 day before use. the ph is adjusted to 5.5 and will be raised slightly as flowering continues. aside from all that the plant is doing great filling out extremely well the vegetation is lush the plant already is giving off a strong odor and the lateral bud branches are all competing for top position i honestly couldn't be happier with the progression of this plant over the last twenty seven days its really been remarkable compared to my previous batches of green o matic.

a minor side note: one thing i noticed about this plant that is very different from the other batch's i have done is the leaf formation to me looks more of the white dwarf then my previous batchs which had more of that Moroccan looking leaf you see in videos of Moroccan weed fields so i am interested to see how this will translate with regards to the bud production and resin content. one of the most interesting thing's i personally feel about growing the same auto strain a few times really close together and in different medium's you get to see the subtle differences, influences from the strains in its lineage that can only be seen growing from seed.

GHSC Green O Matic : receiving Flora Nova bloom & Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy

FLORANOVAbudcandygreenomaticday26001.jpg

{img]http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg569/Jeremy_Strother87/exodus%20cheese%20and%20green%20o%20matic/FLORANOVAbudcandygreenomaticday26002.jpg

FLORANOVAbudcandygreenomaticday26003.jpg

FLORANOVAbudcandygreenomaticday26008.jpg

FLORANOVAbudcandygreenomaticday26009.jpg

FLORANOVAbudcandygreenomaticday26011.jpg

FLORANOVAbudcandygreenomaticday26014.jpg

FLORANOVAbudcandygreenomaticday26016.jpg

FLORANOVAbudcandygreenomaticday26007.jpg

• Like 1

I know this is alot of pic's of just one plant but i thought i would showwhat the plant looks like when i turn the lights on and then mid day as you can see in these pictures the plant isent as droopy looking and you can really see how thick the branching is.

taketwo013.jpg

taketwo010.jpg

taketwo012.jpg

taketwo004.jpg

taketwo001.jpg

• Like 1

update!!!!! green o matic receiving flora nova day 29!!

yeah everythings going good the plant is growing steady everyday, it is also drinking alot of water so much i have found myself having to water twice a day at times be cause a few hours after watering and the pot feels light so i have been giving smaller feedings in the morning and at night judging if its necessary by weight. only a few pic this time i tryed to snap off a few of my expdus plant but my camera was running out of batteries and was having a hard time focusing so i was only able to really get one even have decent pic befor the thing died so in a few days when i get a new battery i will up load more but it is also doing pretty well i think its about 10 days in but i will have to double check my records.

greenomaticdaytwentymorining001.jpg

greenomaticdaytwentymorining010.jpg

greenomaticdaytwentymorining012.jpg

greenomaticdaytwentymorining013.jpg

greenomaticdaytwentymorining016.jpg

greenomaticdaytwentymorining019.jpg

greenomaticdaytwentymorining022.jpg

greenomaticdaytwentymorining023.jpg

greenomaticdaytwentymorining030.jpg

greenomaticdaytwentymorining036.jpg

• Like 2

The Greenomatic is doing good, yeah watering is crucial in summer, even indoors. If the girls is in flower modus for more than 1 week you can count on harvesting her in september - a 6 week strain according to the catalogue.

Hope she will continue to grow like this and bring up some fat colas...

• Like 1

yeah ybam i saw that in the catalog but i think its wrong its a 60 day strain really from seed to finnish or at least every time ive grown it it has seemed to take 8 weeks or ruffly 60 days from seed so even a few more days then 8 weeks so today i am at the half way point ,. but yeah maybe they meen 6 week flowering period because that would be right but its 8 weeks from seed alll together i actually got the best results at 67 days. but we will see how this one goes because right now this plant is quite a bit bigger then the lst green o matic i grew at this stage

Looking great man, that is one healthy greeno-matic!! I would have to say it is loving all of that drainage. I would think it must be getting TONS of oxygen to the roots. Maybe one of the reasons this plant is doing so well? Plus that premium yummy food you're feeding it seems to be making for one happy lady :) The Exodus is coming along nicely too..keep up the awesome work bro!!

• Like 1

update DAY 33!!!

to be honest ive been having a pretty ruff week, so the fact that my plants are just killing it is at least one thing i dont have to worry about, the green o matic is really starting to smell every time i walk in my room it hits me in the face, it is just booming , the exodus cheese plant is doing really good as well im really excited to watch that plant flower it looks like such a nice strain and every cheese strain i have tryed has been bomb so ive got big exspedations of this strain.

Green O Matic receiving Flora Nova

greenomaticday33003.jpg

greenomaticday33004.jpg

greenomaticday33006.jpg

greenomaticday33010.jpg

greenomaticday33014.jpg

greenomaticday33016.jpg

greenomaticday33018.jpg

greenomaticday33020.jpg

greenomaticday33021.jpg

greenomaticday33022.jpg

greenomaticday33023.jpg

and the esodus cheese receiving powder feeding GHSC

exoduscheese001.jpg

exoduscheese002.jpg

exoduscheese003.jpg

• Like 2

That bush is looking just as perfect as last time :) very healthy and vigorous good job man

I hope the exodus will satisfy you, it did with me on powder feed too :D

Have a good grow man keep us updated

update green o matic day 38 from seed!!!!

ok so the green o matic is now pretty much all but done growing vertically the flowers are coming in nicely, and this method of growing in coco with feeding every day is impressive so far to say the least there is just no comparison to my previous grows with the green o matic in soil the branching is substatually thicker the grow is exploding every day.

the exodus is doing great as well the growth is really sativa looking in ways which i didnt exspect bvut it looks like its gonna be a beautiful plant in its prime just the way the leafs are forming im sorry i havent went back and figured out how many days it has been vegging for, but i will make sure to post how long i vegged for when i start flowering for now i wanna focus more attention on the green o matic because i plan on letting the exodus veg for a little bit i wanna end up wth a decent amount of that stuff because i dont have that many seeds of the exodus so every bean has to count.

Flora Nova genereal hydroponics - GHSC Green O Matic Day 38

greenomaticday38pics001.jpg

greenomaticday38pics002.jpg

greenomaticday38pics003.jpg

greenomaticday38pics007.jpg

greenomaticday38pics008.jpg

greenomaticday38pics009.jpg

greenomaticday38pics012.jpg

greenomaticday38pics013.jpg

and the exodus cheese plant from green house seed co receiving green house powderfeeding

greenomaticday38pics020.jpg

greenomaticday38pics022.jpg

greenomaticday38pics023.jpg

• Like 2

Still loving the flora nova it seems congratz man as beautiful as last time :D Even better cause now there are more buds :D

Exodus is loooking very nice too, nice green and tight noeds so far it seems :)

Thanks for the update man, have a good grow

• Like 1