The MaxGrower Grow Journal

MaxGrower

Hi hunters well im new here so this will be my 1st journal on here hope you like what you see :cool:

I have a 3600k room holding 6 600wat lights 6inc intake and 10inc extract. At the moe im growing 2 super lemon haze from the great Green house seeds 4 liberty haze from barney 1 OG kush#18 1 G13 and 30 uk cheese from clones but the others i grew from seeds looking for the pheno :king:

well anough of me blaggering :rabbi: any qwestion welcome and always any advice welcome i have my garden on cruse control with the SMS fan control my water temp ppm and ph is moniterd by that thing on the wall that i have forgot the name lol :comando: and a 100litre res with bubbler.post-15107-0-91777200-1341954641.jpgpost-15107-0-52145800-1341954672.jpgpost-15107-0-94438200-1341954708.jpg

wow man what an amazing setup that's some heavy load setup indeed ^^

And even betterthan the setup, all the girls are loking perfectly healthy, the SLH have very nice leaves, liberty haze looks nice too, well they all look nice in the end lolol ^^

anyway thanks for sharing, that's gonna be awesome when blooming :D

Keep the update comings ;)

Have a good grow

• Like 1

wow man what an amazing setup that's some heavy load setup indeed ^^

And even betterthan the setup, all the girls are loking perfectly healthy, the SLH have very nice leaves, liberty haze looks nice too, well they all look nice in the end lolol ^^

anyway thanks for sharing, that's gonna be awesome when blooming :D

Keep the update comings ;)

Have a good grow

hello again dust :) thx for the kind words m8 :brunette: yeh every think gone very well not really had to much prob just a little high temp around 31c but all but good now once i tuned in the aircon :mole: cant wait for the buds now :superblue:

Awesome dude!

Repping the Cheese! hehe wicked man prepare for some mocks though lolol a new uk forum member growing a load o cheese surprise hehe :D

A lovely selection o strains u got there including one of my fav's SLH! incredible smoke!

I'm glad you are growing the Liberty Haze too i have just ordered some of those beans :D so i'l be paying close attention to them!

All looking beautiful dude keep doing what ya doing

Peace

• Like 1

A Haze lover - welcome anytime. What a set-up. well i can c why people say this is more than grow your own stash but hey it is very coistly to run an operation that size so without proper cash flow you get broke fast unless you are rich or got a top paying JOB, but then you don't find the time and state of mind to smoke 24/7..lol

Seems coco works nicely as a medium if you know wat you're doing. Like those Spread-a-wings over the Haze . Top set-up.

You got good taste in herbs - only the top strains OG Kush, Cheese aand SLH plus the rising star The Liberty Haze.

What are the genetics of that one again ?

Have a great grow .

Proper ROOTS !

ONE

BAM

• Like 1

thx all the kind comment bam and nice to meet u m8 :king: yeh its abit costly but i have 4 brothers so they all put a contribution down :brunette: the liberty haze is G13 male with a fast flowering Chem Dawg 91 so far they doing good she got a real piney smell to her alredy. thx for poping in ......MG