jean-guy strain hash,, the best

Gam92

its soo skunky, has a strong taste very very strong and the smell too,, it bubbles like crazy its the best we have around here :)

made from 100% indoor jeanguy trimmings,, look how potent the hash is

we used to make hash with outdoor jeanguy buds the product was so white and the taste of this strain is unbelievable..

post-15166-0-04913300-1342398604.jpg

post-15166-0-04617900-1342398661.jpg

• Like 2

jean guy's one of my favorites you must be canadian or live near canada, thats pretty bitching that you can get plants of jean guy i have been looking for cutting for ages but my shop only every has bud of jean guy and some time hash and extracts

lol funny way to smoke i had never seen that before, but man, a plastic bottle, there must be a better way ^^

This is the good old Canadian way. When there is something to be smoked we`ll find a way !! You can use a glass bottle but it`s tricky to do. You have to put a small coin in a beer bottle and spin the coin around the inside, by doing a circular movement with bottle then hit the heel of your shoe with bottle and a small hole will break. Chances are that you`ll break a few bottles before you master the technique.

yeah phenohunter thats right it actually works best i find if you take the glass bottle and scrape up one side by rubbing it along a curb for a few mins so the glass gets alittle weaker on one side the do what you described. its called a BT or bottle toke its a great way to smoke hash if your running low on dough cause you only need a few tokes to get decently ripped. the one down side to it tho is when your doing them with somebody who doesent know how to set them up properly especially when using a cigarette insted of a joint as a heater, if the person doesn't know how to set them up properly it can be really harsh and unpleasant. it takes a little while to get it down.

the video is a pretty decent description of how to do a BT his is set up the proper way and as it shows how the smoke is all on the bottom and the top is clear its cause he used a proper amount of hash smaller piece's and just more of them for me is the way to go with bt's. the only thing i would do different is i roll the hash into thin doughnuts and tab the tip of the cigarette so when the hash sticks its on the tip of the smoke like a crown, i find you can get away with puttling alittle more hash in that way because its thin all the way around and ignites pretty quickly, but i also do it that way great video tho so many people i see setting up BT's use to much hash and end up with really rank mixture of hash and unfiltered tobacco smoke.

the way i do it the plasstic dont burn like green said u put it like a crown on the cigarette and u only let the tiny piece of hash inside ,, all the tobacco smoke goes outside the bottle and u only smoke the milky smoke in the bottom of the bottle its the hash,, smoking this way u really taste the hash

awesome technique for the glass bottles i had never heard of that, i'll check that ^^

There are so many ways to smoke and it's so fun to discover a new one everytime :)

Have a good smoke guys ;)

straight up dust! yeah theres so much to learn wihen it comes to different people's smoking habits and rituals, but when i comes to cannabis plants the uses are endless but its a great thing to have a place to share this info with out having to travel. BT's or bottle tokes is probably my favorite way to smoke hash aside from rolling a spliff out of hash and tobacco, it is also one of the most efficient ways less wasteful then a pipe because you dont waste hardly any run off smoke its really a great way to okkkk

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

This is the good old Canadian way. When there is something to be smoked we`ll find a way !! You can use a glass bottle but it`s tricky to do. You have to put a small coin in a beer bottle and spin the coin around the inside, by doing a circular movement with bottle then hit the heel of your shoe with bottle and a small hole will break. Chances are that you`ll break a few bottles before you master the technique.

Love the bts haha always use a small apple juice bottle from tim's.. Glass is smoother but i hate the thought that I might of missed some small glass peices and will inhale em lol.

guess you could just stick it on a needle or nail ? But okay the tobacco burns the hash. I think we ca live with not having the KJeanguy bubble, therefore can get real good quality hash from the traditional routes whenever we wantt in europe ... Nothing beats a top Khetama hash, lebanese queen pollen (sadly hard to get since 1977) or the best of all the original KUSH Hash from the Himalaya regions... I luv that shit .. must have smoked couple kilos of it ... those good old days of my youth.lol

The ice-o-lator machine is ok for the lazy people, because you still have to drain into the bags and separate after anyways. And possibly loosing keif in your machine or drain lines. People just stick to the good old way,PLZ ! You`ll get better end prod. I`ll post pics of my bubble set-up when the time comes to bubble. We need snow first.