Kings-Kush/K-Train and the Auto-Bomb gift seeds...

atrox

thx to all,

yeah if you know the size of the room you def know the size of the plants tok...

i dont even think they look much smaller on pic, but for some its just hard to imagine...and i know it from fishing, guessing weights on pics sometimes becomes a science for some, but a perspective can change anything...

I am satisfied so far, i chopped some of the under parts of K-Train cause i found them a little skinny, they seem to thank it with some good lookin tops on the upper parts now. And some strong sidearms even look like little plants, the 50% Sativa of the K-Train smashed in now.

man awsome grow the kings kush looks really bomb but all the plants are nice and healthy looking i hope however you get marcro shots down i think i can't see them worst then dust because he mentioned seeing trichromes but on my computer all of the macro shots you posted show up black, i hope you get that worked out anyways if i where you i would go a pick up a cheap white coloured bulb with a salad bowl reflector and then put a white sheet over the top of the bowl it works really good as a beautifying light for macros and just plain old bud shots.

anyways i found this video that TGA subcool made in the video he is taknig macro of trimmed but but this technique can be used the same on live plants and he basically shows you how he uses lighting whentaking the shots anyways check it out maybe it'll help you out. the video isent that descriptive but i just wanted to use it to show you how to make your own beauty lamp for cheap

• Like 1

hey guys. i feel like back from the dead. some bastards tricked me with a fake invitation to a online game and in the moment i klicked that fake button, i knew i messed it up.

so the only good thing maybe is that this virus should only harm my hardware and not spy the ass off mine...

Plants are doin well. I diddnt fed the last week to give it a little flush. The K-Train now start budding. Kings Kush looses that lovely dark green colour now more and more.

No changes to the Auto Bomb so far. They are on their clear water cure...

The days without internet i used to chop the lower parts nice and clean, and support the rest with bamboo sticks.

I'm gonna resize some pictures and post them...

Look´s like they not have long before harvest? Second photo is beautiful!

yeah its comin to an end. Harvest will go in 3 parts this time, wich is nice for me. Normally i had one strain wich wishes to be cut on one day.

Now i cut down the Auto Bomb as a good friend of me arrives back from spain. Once ive done this i take a close look to the Kings Kush in the back.

Last but not least will be the K-Train, i really fell in love with the K-Train. They look exactly like in the stocklist. But zhe 50% sativa needs time.

New seeds are ordered: SLH, NH, NL5xHAZExMIST......back to haze will be the calling.

• Like 1

Atrox, beautiful room and beautiful plants!! Thanks for inviting me over..I wish I woulda checked it out sooner but I'm happy to be here now just the same. Such healthy plants, and big beautiful buds. They look like they jumped right straight outta the seed catalogue and into your grow room!! :fan: Much respect..I will try and pay attention to your next grow as much as I can. Damn..there are too many good grows/growers to keep up with on here! I love it :)

Best of luck with harvest Atrox..I'm harvesting my one pure kush tonight as well..then another 3-7 days for the last moby dick I think before I harvest her..get things cleaned and my second grow started.

very nice to see you here, and so usefull.

Because, i did some working today, and have the first prototype of my srog pots ready. At least the frame. Its nice and solid and all angles are 90°. That sounds normal but to a noob wood worker little challenging.

The inside of this frames will be layed out with some pvc for the garden lakes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pond_liner

the second pic shows how the attachable netframe will be set on top, once the plants are old enough...

and sure this pvc will have loads of holes in the ground layer....

coments welcome, 2-3 plants each one of this pot are planned.

post-14547-0-61626100-1347490058.jpg

post-14547-0-75623700-1347490071.jpg

• Like 1

the frame fits in this 4 compartments i already use now.

past pics show them a little.

a little space at the sides for air circulation...tomorrow i get me some of this lake pvc, and maybe some net, then i post the complete firt pot.

and if its wanted i do a little photo building session for some other forum section. still have to do 3, so...

this was the first step, some link PencilJoe brought back in my mind...

http://forum.hanfburg.de/fhb/showthread.php?t=148132

but i dont like that balcony pots at all, and they are too small in my opinion either. buying a round big pot would be easy, but attach a cornered frame to a round pot, it wont get solid. i like to move them with a friend if i have to work on them. and i'll have to work alot, fixed net to pot is a must for that.

• Like 1

Ahh I see now..that is an awesome design..much respect...I'm excited to watch and learn..best of luck with finishing the ladies you have now too..there is a reason you have only 78 posts with 68 respect points..and I'm gonna hit you with respect point number 69! for 2 reasons..one because you deserve it..and two because I gotta give you your 69th point..it's my favourite number :lol: !! Ok off to harvest the pure kush after saying a prayer of thanks to her..it's gonna be a ritual I think..gotta pay respect to nature and the beautiful plant that I'm about to harvest.

Ahh I see now..that is an awesome design..much respect...I'm excited to watch and learn..best of luck with finishing the ladies you have now too..there is a reason you have only 78 posts with 68 respect points..and I'm gonna hit you with respect point number 69! for 2 reasons..one because you deserve it..and two because I gotta give you your 69th point..it's my favourite number :lol: !! Ok off to harvest the pure kush after saying a prayer of thanks to her..it's gonna be a ritual I think..gotta pay respect to nature and the beautiful plant that I'm about to harvest.

thx man, what a nice attitude bro. Glad to invited you over :biggrin:

and be good to the kush god's, i need them too in a while :biggrin:

post-14382-0-98245400-1347468091.jpg

thx man, what a nice attitude bro. Glad to invited you over :biggrin:

and be good to the kush god's, i need them too in a while :biggrin:

The kush god's..I like that! That Kings Kush is supposed to be a nice one..I'm gonna try Holy Grail Kush next. Happy to have another friend :biggrin:

Bro I would think you've been growing for awhile..what can you make of the crazy bud shape from my pure kush? I've never seen pictures of a plant like this..and have not seen many plants in person?

• Like 1

so guys, after some sleepless nights about this macro shootin, i am a little bit proud.

i fixed the failure completely by pressing the shot button long enough so it can collect light :sarcastic:

its a full manual mode so it has to be done by hand, maaan.

tighten your seatbelts....auto bomb time

post-14547-0-13543400-1347508074.jpg

post-14547-0-26718600-1347508083.jpg

• Like 3

Great pix ! I love the bud shape of the Kush !!! A true wonder of nature. These long white pistils shooting out from the tops - awesome - as good as it gets.

Man that auto bomb looks fruity and rich with all these sugars it will hit your taste buttons just wonderful not that far into the future ...

All The Best