Kings-Kush/K-Train and the Auto-Bomb gift seeds...

atrox

ok friends, enough of the warm and nice words, lets get some numbers on the table....

i can say good plant a 1000 times, but pics tell best........

post-14547-0-29654600-1350434881.jpgpost-14547-0-94950500-1350434889.jpgpost-14547-0-67406100-1350434897.jpg

and this one you will see in another thread soon....

post-14547-0-62582300-1350434948.jpg

• Like 1

Beautiful buds atrox, I love the boa too. It's a red tailed boa right? I've always loved reptiles, been keeping lizards, geckos and snakes since I was a teenager. I had to give my green tree python back to the breeder after growing it to maturity because my father in law had a problem with me killing mice to feed it (he grew up in the temple and was educated as a monk, he meditates for an hour or more every morning and night so gotta give him full respect)...looking forward to talking about it when I see you in the chatroom again!

friends, i think i get this thread finished/closed with one beautiful picture of the K-Train harvest. The big top cola will be cured for month and you will see this in the contest maybe in the future.

All in all i got my gr/W on 400W. Another good summertime season grow. I want to thank Greenhouse for the wonderful seeds and all the friends that posted here or just had fun with the several pics...

I have a new veg tent and have 6 haze plants so far growing, I'm about to start a thread for them.

Then the cup MM follow.

Thanks again and all the best wishes for your grows...

post-14547-0-60862300-1351150611.jpg

• Like 1

Some nice big colas there..they kind of do remind me of the shape of a big green train speeding down the tracks :) Looking forward to seeing the Haze babies..will they be the ones entered into the contest? I just sent my entry for the seeds and nutes..can't wait to see what GHSC decides to send me!

yes indeed. the k-train brought almost 200gr. dry to smoke condition. the top buds will get a damn long curing, because the smoke is already now soso sweet, the cured will get outstanding.

if we count the 200gr of the KK to that, i have my 400gr for 400W. i already forgot the maybe 50gr of the AB. 1gr/W sure reached. i dont talk about desert dry weed, but weed as you would find it in 75% of dutch shops.

Think thats all!!

cheers

see you in my next grow, and in the cup!!

http://www.strainhunters.com/forums/topic/5459-ghs-hazes-fimscrog-on-coco/

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...