Found this one: GHE AeroFlo, experiences??

Hi, i am a soil grower but i am also very interested in hydro. I know the first systems 10 years ago, beeing very critical and complicated. The AeroFlo Systems look very user friendly and simple.

Food farmer keep testing these systems indoor with better results than they get outside, i saw at discovery.

here the direct link, sorry its german, i just like to know if there is someone using this or knowing exatly how to use...

http://www.green-haus.eu/Hydroponische-Systeme/GHE-AeroFlo/

have fun,

very interesting. when i am done with soil growing i will definitlty test one of this systems.

And this self building will just cost about 100€ and a little effort. Really nice. thx

its not really mine, actually. I was just interested in hydro in general, cause of the good results in human food farming.

The video is just nice, i agree. For cannabis, i would modify the system slightly. So that the plants get a little more space, ecspecially

if you want to cut it and get it really bushy.

Probably use 4 tanks of that big with 1 or 2 plants each is my idea.

I'm just about to get me read into the feeding and the water in general, i'm gonna do that in german language i think, to forecome lost in translation things.

But my actual grow is just about to go in flowering period. So its quiet time to think and read about that hydro stuff. For the moment i am pleased with my soil.

Follow if you like...http://www.strainhunters.com/forums/topic/4687-kings-kushk-train-and-the-auto-bomb-gift-seeds/page__fromsearch__1

greets

yo I have built the aero flo system myself... There isnt alot of room for roots from my exerience. It really depends on how you want to grow. I know people who super crop with the rails i.e. cutting everything off except the top koal ya know and just growing donkey dick buds on a stick outa the rails. thats the only way to do it with the rails and pot plants since they are so bushy.. then you really need shit loads of tubes man and pot plants. The reason I shy from it is the fact that you need more plants legaly than I can grow in my state.

so in reality those systems are great if you only smoke a small amount of weed and dont mind waiting between harvests but they are also super for sea of green constant grows if ya pick the plants up outa the tube once a week during veg to keep roots from tangling and being un move able to the next room....

Iam sticking with bubble buckets myself I put my rails out in my shed lol.

you can have if you wanna pay shipping lol.

wow! I just looked through the prices on that german site with the aero flo stuff and those prices are insane the materials are much cheap to buy from home depot and a local grow store with good prices than from those people..... those prices are crazy. oh yeah thats why I built one hehe.

• Like 1

If they figure out that people like us are using those systems, they put the prices on it, cause people are paying. But i agree that own built is the only way making sense. Even the Atami systems that gotten famous in the netherlands, where'nt designed for cannabis.

And that is what we need...specialized stuff... ;)