My plantas from Argentina

you are producing seeds for yourself? and cross the sorts? very good looking outdoor plants.

how is your weather in argentinia. ours in germany is this crappy, i am glad to grow indoor :cool: always sunshine...

greets buddy

• Like 1

Update!

Now everything is start to flowering

gral:

DSC05340.jpg

Big Bang:

DSC05338.jpg

DSC05339.jpg

Black jack cross with anino auto ( cream caramel sweet seeds auto fem x ak auto reg pitt bully)

DSC05341.jpg

Lemon skunk green house cross with Anino

DSC05342.jpg

MICKYNGO AUTO ( Black jack auto fem sweet seeds x anino)

DSC05343.jpg

All the 10lts have mickyngo auto

This is my winter seasson in argentina, im goin to recive the sping with organic flowers jaja

Peace from argentina!

• Like 2

nice girls man, good to hear flowering started for you :)

It looks like your too bigger girls could take some little more boosters for growth if you got some, but nothing to worry about everything looks good :)

Have a good grow man keep the pics coming ;)

• Like 2

You have such a great climate. They do good ond they will just keep on growing. Does it rain alot in Argentina, how is the humidity in the air?

thanks tok!

I like to grow in argentina! the climate is wonderfull, i grow in outdoors every 365 days of the year in summer,autum,winter and spring.

Now we are in winter, but theres only 2 weeks with too much cold, but then you can grow without any problems,(this 2 weeks too)

The humidity in the air is very good, in summer you can get 40° so i put some recipients with water around the plants to help with the humidity, 12am to 4 pm i put the plants in the shadow because it burns.

The rains are very good,

we keep in touch bro

• Like 1

This fresh and healthy, shining light green is awesome. I really like that color. They must love argentina. First flowers lookin healthy and nice too, you'll have some nice weed soon. thx 4 sharing...

This auto flowering must be perfect for guys like you live in countries you can grow 365 days a year outdoor. Prop a seed every month and you always be well supplied... :) I get a little jalous...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

New Update! After 1 week of rain...a lot of natural water jeje

Here is the Big Bang greenhouse, start to flowering and sooooooooooo much resin in the leave....nice hash im going to do

DSC05460.jpg

DSC05461.jpg

DSC05462.jpg

Black jack x ( Cream caramel x ak)

DSC05463.jpg

DSC05464.jpg

My autoflowerin girlsss

DSC05465.jpg

DSC05466.jpg

And here is my big bang auto that i crossed with Ak auto in the inferior part ofthe plant

DSC05467.jpg

A lot of new leaves

DSC05468.jpg

Enjoy!

Peace from argentina!

• Like 1

It´s a full garden of love bro. You got plenty of flowers and they are all in diffrent stages of life. Good thing, now you can have a harvest every now and them hehe

Did you do that auto cross yourself?

thank you toke!

Yes, i cross the auto for my elf, i cross the big bang with a male ak auto.

peace°!

nice man, the first girl has a lot of resin indeed for such an early stage, annouces some nice final product :D

Other girls are all looking nice man nice garden ;)

Thanks for sharing the news

Have a good grow

• Like 1