STRAIN HUNTERS - Monegros festival - DESERT SKATE CONTEST

Mr.X

Saludos, vamos con las fotos de este fin de semana, hemos podido disfrutar de un gran nivel de skaters, una competición de primera.

Dar las gracias a todos los que trabajaban en el festival por tratarnos tan bien, fue un placer veros de nuevo. Franco hará una mejor crónica

que yo del evento, que yo estuve centrado en las fotos y no pude enterarme de todo lo que quisiera!

Luego podréis disfrutar de los vídeos que mis compañeros But, Alessio, Franco y yo mismo hicimos, que es donde se aprecia la pericia de estos tipos!

Saludos!

Greetings, we go with the photos this weekend, we have been enjoying a high level of skaters and competition.

To thank everyone who worked at the festival for treating us so well, it was a pleasure to see you again. Franco will better chronic

I the event, which I was focused on the pictures and I could not find out anything I wanted!

Then you can enjoy the videos that my friends But, Alessio, Franco and I did, where you can appreciate the skill of these guys!

Greetings!

gallery_8644_371_230177.jpg

gallery_8644_371_189551.jpg

gallery_8644_371_146444.jpg

gallery_8644_371_175013.jpg

gallery_8644_371_4769.jpg

gallery_8644_371_86332.jpg

gallery_8644_371_81205.jpg

gallery_8644_371_42374.jpg

gallery_8644_371_123642.jpg

gallery_8644_371_16380.jpg

• Like 4

what a weekend.... Monegros has been a true revelation, one of the best festivals I ever experienced.

The sk8 competition was a real blast, amazing level, loads of fun.

Here some vids from the party, after the sk8 was over

EL ROW STAGE:

GOBIERNO DE ARAGON OPEN AIR:

SOON MORE PICS AND VIDS FROM THE SK8 EVENT..... EDITORS ARE EDITING!!!

;-)

• Like 6

Que bueno familia!! Queremos ver mas por supuesto :) Las fotos ya enseñan un poco de lo que nos

podemos esperar y para los que nos gusta el skate..... grande!! Muy buenos los vídeos también, cuanta gente!!

Saludotes!!

• Like 1

Man i just love that shit, its a way easier then heli for sure, just be stoned and operate it. Hope nice movie will be done with it. If u want kick ass music for it just ask drop u few good tunes!

http://soundcloud.com/h0ffman just pick one, as long hoffman be in credits is for free.

• Like 1

Muy buenas Mr.X!!

Se puede respirar el ambiente de fiesta desde las fotos :cool:

¿Conocemos las clasificación?

Saludotes!

Muchas gracias hermano!

The final clasification was;

1 - Dannie Garlsen

2- Sandro Momar

3- Jake Collins

:superblue:

• Like 4