Strainhunters teams for online gaming

ambertrichomez

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

BORDERLANDS II SECOND RUN!

Lol man you guy´s are so in to vid games. Joint the dark side,,.,

could be my comeback between x-mas and new year. I didnt play any since new grows started and im in gym daily.

But i know vikings winter is hard and long + with this new card you wont go out the house, never ever. heheh

wiethoofd i sended you the request, good that you can log into battlelog without even havin the game installed lol

ps: yes i do that too :D

whats with warfighter? anyone? alone its a rape lol haha

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a level 30 on West with over 500 games for sure, but I have never played ranked seriously.

Started a new account on EU Nordic & East to play with some friends, so im only level 13 right now... But my nickname is: Marcaveli :)

Btw Fabulous Ad Taric ! :D

I have a level 30 on West with over 500 games for sure, but I have never played ranked seriously.

Started a new account on EU Nordic & East to play with some friends, so im only level 13 right now... But my nickname is: Marcaveli :)

I play some but u know how is on solo q... Taric with nashor tooh, lol. I main suports and i know some magic tricks. :P I sent request enyway. Hujo... u will see that its me. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Good playa for sure know how to play!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good playa for sure know how to play!

You too man ;) We're making some nice plays

gallery_5169_62_36829.jpg

xD

Hahah! Mine is banned on EU Nordic & East, so im on West now... Might change the server to EU Nordic & East soon :D