The Church

Levente

Hey guys! I was luckey enough to grow the church. I started a few i bought in a shop... they did not pop out... Then Franco was kind enough to send me directly from GH, and what a surprise, they all developed into nice plants. I may add right now (no commercial at all) all seeds i recived from Franco did the job, even the 2 autobomb that looked like freaks in the first 2 weeks, ended up to be very nice plants, the first one i just chopped. To get back to the toppic, finally i could start to germ the seeds, No soaking or anything, only a bit of tissue and rainwater. from the second day they started to push their cap out, and all went smooth... My growroom has a basic ventillation system, so that caused the most problems, specially on the hot days (at night they had 28, 29 daytime), butthe churches seemed to take easier the difficulties than other strains next to them. Probably the heat issue caused the doctors to finish only over 12 weeks (should be 8-9 weeker), but the churches finished nicely in 9-10 weeks as they should. As I mentioned i had only basic fans for ventillation, and a humidifyer till the late flowering. We had a rainy week around the 8th week, when the humidity was very high even without using it, and i know this is due to the low ventillation, but i feel like i must tell u that the church is not completely mold resistant. I could spot a few molded buds. Nothing dangerous really, but i was surprised, and tought to share it with u not to raise the humidity to high. I got this problem with around 50-60% humidity, but only 2 small fans true. As medium i was using coco-perlite-peatmoss, 45-45-10 ratio, PH around 5.8 . Lights i used: SonTpia Plus 400W+ 100Wcfl 6000k.

I started the feeding right in the nutshell with a few drops of rhyzotonic. They got into the fedium in which the coco was soaked in ph 5.7 ec 1.0 water (i used rainwater all the way ) I used Biogrow, and Fishmix + the blue powder i recived from Franco last year, so i could try them before. Later during the veg stage i recived the new powder for hybrids, and that improved the groth in the case of the churches for sure, but the Doctors were in need of K. Iusually raised the ec from 0.07 to 0.80 with the GH powder, and completed with the previously mentioned organics. As the time has come to flowering i started to add Ripen and Plagron PK, and slowly raised the ratio till the 6th week, when i stopped on N.

You can find pictures and small illustrations in my gallery!

Peace

• Like 1

Thanks for that nice report on the Church man, sad to hear about the mold issue, but when you say you had only 2 small fan you mean no Extractor?

Have a good smoke man if you still got some ;)

ok ok then yeah that's probably the reason for your mold, even tho the strain can be resistant, they still technically need a proper ventilation in the room to stay healthy ;)

Thanks for sharing man, hope you'll have more luck and an extractor next time :D