Medical buds in germany - price for 5 grams

There are only 50 medical marihuama clients accepted in germany. Of course they must pay for their medicine.

This si grown in holland at a secret greenhouse by a former vegetable farmer who must produce the exact same strains , with exact same height and phenos - clones only - THC level is exactly 19 %% 1 percent more or less and he must destroy his crop of 12 kilos per growing circle..

What do you expect these bus do cost = 5 gram of med buds cost 74,05 Euros at the pharmacy !!!

74,05 Euros - that is more than 14 Euros per gram, more than you pay at a trusty grower or a dutch coffeeshop.

This poor fellow portrait on TV had a heavy tourette syndrome and only smoking medicinal flowers could help him behave/at like a normal human being.

He needs 1500 Euros each moth to make it with Cannabis. Of course he can't afford that, so there are always days full of discomfort for him and his family.

his shows what I always expected,

Should Cannabis be legalized prices will go up !

well at least they allow 50 patient to have mmj :) Let's see the bright side of it ;)

But it does sound a little wrong, not that producing one strain in a controlled environment so that gov feel safe is wrong, i'm ok with that, but i agree that the price is a little high, but i guess once you take the tawes the gov will obligatory take prices would come to that, it's not rare to find weed at 10€ per gram in the street, and even more sometimes, so in the end 14€ is not that expensive, specially for meds ;)

Thanks for sharing that topic man :)

Taxes would come at a ridiculous rate like 80% of the total costs like on tobacco and if the supply from the underground is missing things will only get worse, less variety instead blends and mix ups or boring standard weed.

Not my fascination.

To help this guy he should be allowed to grow say 6 to 10 plants or up to 500 gram per quartal.

But that won't happen cause they cannot control it as efficient as the laws ask for. Monitoring, checking the crops , so he cannot sell some etc. would cost a lot.

Germany is paranoid

Like that only rich peops can afford this medication.

My 2 cents.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

actually we are at the number of 65 or 66 legal medical Patients who are allowed to buy these expensive Buds, there also "many" who get produced THC like me, i get Dronabinol with a Betäubungsmittel Rezept (german) = Drug Receipt(english), for one Bottle of the THC Dronabinol i have to pay 220€ in cash, no cash no medicine. One bottle lasts for 14 days. Medical Buds would help me more, i know it 'cause i make my own :fuck:

its very hard to get any of these medicine legal in Germany, no matter how much it helps and no matter how sick you are exceptet people near death (no kidding)

edit: i forget to mention that it isn't a problem to get shoots/synthetic h. like Triam with a smile from every doc and insurance do pay for, but not medi buds like bedrocan(sensistar) "Boy, buds are the EVIL" that way

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I only belive that if the government are the only ones that have the "rights". For a true legalize for all, prices would drop as a stone in water...

IF Legal the state would put taxes on it and treat it like tobacco and/or alcohol. Only if they would FREE THE HERB prices might drop, but that is out of any realistic future. They'd chaise home growers like bootleg liiqor and tax free imports like they chase cigarettes from eastern countries today. Let's be realistic. In the best case they would allow meical patients to grow 3plants or so. No use arguing about that - it won't happen in germany in the foreseeable future. Propaganda works . The New "genetically manipulated" clones = Bio technology in most peoples minds - are making users crazy and depressive they say and even older folks that smoked hash in the 70ies/80ies believe that ! Let's face it smoking cigarettes is frowned upon, so smoking weed is frowned upon even worse..

This is not what i think, but what I hear every day from others and the media...

• 4 weeks later...