Advanced Nutrients vs BioCanna?

Growmaster J

not I sorry man, i used Biocanna Soil tho, it was pretty good and very light only bad points was the soil Flies in it, 3 friend had bought it too and had the flies too.

But there Nute line was looking very nice and i almost bought them before receiving the powder, personally i find advanced too expensive and commercial, it doesn't make me trust them.. For example the all marketing they do around their ph perfect, well it happens that canna has been doing it for almost 10 years already and had just not been marketing about it.. so canna for me would be the choice,but when it comes to Results on harvest i have no clue ^^Good luck man

all i can say is that BioCanna does its job. I only use it for growth. For flowering I switch to general Canna products.

In my actual grow, i wanna show the Canna products i use, as i got them all together in a few days. Be invited to take a look.

• 3 weeks later...

CANNA products rock, I grow on CANNA Professional now, before I used the BIO oil, too ad imo that is the best soil for growing pot first the soil is so light , that it drains excellently. A nice mixture of various ingredients and properly fed. You can easily just water the plants during the first 3 weeks, maybe add some Rhyzotonics. Also use the CANNA SEED MIX with proper results - Best add some perlite, though

BIO CANNA nutes - beware they really stink at least the Bio Rhyzotonic does smell bad, very darkish black fluid - does it's job though.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I've had great results with BioCanna and prefer them over AN. I haven't ever done a side by side comparison grow but it would be interesting to see..

Can't wait to try the new GH Power Feed though!!

gh powder just about killed my crop

• 2 weeks later...

Wow y'all I just purchased the part Jungle Juice line from advanced and I found it to be very inexpensive. I got a liter of micro, grow, and bloom for $26 delivered to my door. I thought it was a low end line and perhaps it is I don't know but well see when I get started using it.

• 2 months later...

As i own a BIG hydro shop, and got many year in growing and testing every thing they put on market, ill tell you, if you are looking for a BIG YIELD.... you should go Advanced Nutes instead of BioCanna..... (and i dont seriously like bio canna) BUT what i can tell you, is if you use REGULAR CANNA .... its rally good, youll get healthy plants, good yield (maybe not the best ever, but still really good) and high quality flowers, canna is a bit cheaper than advanced, and its REALLY .... REALLY easier to use than Advanced Nutrients ..... and rember , advanced will always put theyre hand in your pocket, they are really expensive, and they had some trouble too in somew nutrients batch, that i never seen with Canna ....

Hope it help you

• 3 years later...