which is best for backpain

THE HANDYMAN

Our member Greenomatic made a pretty cool list of the medical strain and their effects, i don't remember exactly where it is but if you look around a little we have plenty threads about back pain, i hope you'll find your answer in one of them ;)

We also have lots of members having more or less same issue, if they come by they'll help you out ;)

Good luck man

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am in agreement with Medicinal-hermit about black domina. I had the good fortune of getting some from a local compassion center & I wish I would have gotten a pound more lol. It relaxed everything..I also have pain, lots lol..(lower back discs are messed + scoliosis + sometimes severe muscle spasming in lower back + knee injury w/2 surgeries + fibromyalgia), and black domina not only relaxed everything and got rid of nerve pain it smelled and tasted like heaven should if it doesn't lol. Don't plan on going anywhere though and it can definitely put you to sleep..I'm a 3 g a day guy and this stuff knocked me on my ass in a good way. So, you get the point. It comes from Sensi seeds, unfortunately she hasn't yet been feminized and may never be and I don't want to deal with males at this stage if possible :(

Other than that, I really like Purple Kush for pain, appetite stimulation and sleep..hell named my cat Kush :) Another favourite for pain & appetite and good as a daytime 60/40 sativa/indica mix type pain med is Great White Shark..also amazing flavour..fruity and cheesy. I find it very stimulating mentally and really helps with pain all around.

Nice discussion thread Handyman.

Sorry to hear about your back pain! I am a chronic pain sufferer as well. Most all indicas will have a muscle relaxant and anti-inflammatory properties to ithem. I really like the Kush plants because you can get dominant indica and sativa kushes. I find the Kush plants help you to forget about the pain. Cannabis will not take it away or dull pain like opiates. Cannabis helps take your mind off the pain, you don't notice it. You can function and you wont get sick if you miss your dose.

To tell you the truth, if you bake with it for ingestion, this would be the best long lasting effects. Smoking/vaporizing helps immediately. I like to use a concentrate nail with a mini bubbler and just do a couple hits of concentrate then eat some medibles :)

• 1 year later...

Hey there handyman.I have suffered from much back pain,crtisone shots,massage therapy,chiro older guy that used my body as if it where a fulcrum or lever.

So far,I have found Pineapple Chunk to be very effective at aleviating back and neck pain associated with chronic pain.wether you just stop thinking about the pain,or more likely some anti-inflamatory properties are in the PC.I think that the better the cottonmouth you get,the better anti inflamatory.When I have a good supply of the PC,I don't have many pain symptoms.

I keep track of this kind of stuff.good luck bro

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...