High Guys,

Does anyone of you guys got an experience with the dark cycle? Dark cycle is putting your plants for the last 1-4 days before harvesting in complete darkness for 24 hours, that should increase the resin production and make the plant more potent. I am thinking for putting my Ladies for the last 3 days in the Darkness cycle, so any recommendations are appreciated. The strain of my beauties are " The Doctor" from GHS.

Best Wishes

I agree with Fuzzy and we have a few threads about it on the forum if you find them ;)

I tried 24h to 5 days of darkness and no darkness at all, best is like fuzz said, 24h before harvest and it's enough in my opinion, but that's only my opinion ;) ;)

Good luck man have a good harvest :)

• Like 1

thank you Fuzzy and Dust for ur repies, a friend of mine told me the same that the last 24 hrs are enough so i i will put my ladies just 24 hrs in complete darkness b4 harvesting, the ladies are in day 57 of flowering but i will wait one more week i guess so the trichomes are 70% cloudy and 30% amber. I will search Dust for those threads but did u find any difference in ur experiment bet. the plants with and without the dark cycle?, it was a very interesting experiment because u got the comparison, it would be cool to share that experience.Thanx guys for ur good vibes and wanted to ask if anyone will go to the 25th cannabis cup on Nov.?

Cheers

beautiful doctor man, love the first pics looks like she ha her hair all straight to the sky :)

About the diference, to be honnest i didn't notice any diference between the no darkness and darkness girls, ( with the No darkness girl beeing cutted before the light comes on, so still coming from 12h of dark, but doesn't count as "darkness" for me )

Have a good grow and thanks for the pics looks almost ready :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ok i 've put my ladies in complete darkness for 24 hours, to be honest i didn't notice any difference between before and after the dark cycle but i am very satisfied with my end product, the doctor is a very good strain which is a very good indica which is very good for appetite and for sleeping. I will upload some pictures of the Doctor

• Like 1

I found the taste of the doctor incredible as well as the smell which reminds me of fuel and pepper, very intense. Although super skunk (White Label)got a huge yield but the doctor (GHS) got a better taste and a stronger potency and an incredible smell, that even i had some gramms of doctor with me and i took the metro and the whole train was stinking from the doctor and the people started to look to each other, was really funny. So for me the winner is definitely The Doctor who deserves his title ;).

Peace

thank u dust, yes i hate the bananas, it came because at the beginning of the flowering stage i had a hermie plant (OG Kush) and after i discovered it , i cut it and i thought now its ok because we were at the very beginning of flowering but unfortunately the doctors got those bananas as they were standing beside the hermie plant.

ok good to hear it didn't come from the doctor :D

Well if the seeds are mature keep them man Doctor x OG kush might be an awesome smoke ;) and accidental cross can give very nice surprises!! ;)

Thanks for the smoke report too sounds awesome hope i will get that fuel phenotype :)

Have a good smoke ;)

• Like 1

But respect Green House Seeds, cuz at the beginning i was very sceptic cuz the doctor seeds were very cheap ( 15 euro for 5 feminized seeds) and i thought the quality will not be good enough, but i was very surprised from the end product, really a good smoke. Bless GHS

• Like 1