Plagron Royalty mix

Stretchnomore

Anyone have experience with this stuff? im using it right now with some seeds that are about a week old in root riots then transplanted straight into 11ltr pots

They seem to be taking off really fast! im quite impressed so far

Had a few signs of slight yellowing after a fews days -held back on the water and they picked up nice and green again - this is the fastest growth ive seen from seeds so far so good

• Like 1

I wanted to try that tooBUt in the end I went with canna Bio Terra. That was the soil i liked best. It drained nicely and I could do without watering the plants daily.. Very light mix. The problem with that Royalty Mix is that it has all nutes ready for the first 6 weeks. Imo that is too long. 3 weeks is fine - during Veg, then I flushed the soil and started with the Bloom nutes - At that point you can also add a Bud Booster, Green Sensation or a PK13/14 solution. With the Royal Mix you must be careful not to give them too much nutes ! You see the yellow leaves - comes from nute burn. Add a Powerzym or Epson Salts if you can get that in your aerea.. Good luck bro. In the end this will be a fine soil, nevertheless - Just wait with additional nutes till the 6 weeks are over..Then you can add PK 13/14 etc.

• Like 1

a very close friend tried it, it was pretty nice, but no biiiig diference between the biobizz he usuallly uses and this one. maybe a little greener at the beginning cause they had the plagron nutes in it, but nothing that can't be solved in biobizz ;)

I tried the Bio canna soil too, was pretty nice with a nice root development, a lot lighter than biobizz this time, and big diference no perlite in it due to ,says the guy at the grow shop, the better quality of the peat in it and all other ingredients.

BUT it was also the only time i had flies in my room, coming from the soil when i bought it, and my friend that bought some too got the flies too and in much bigger case than me, which was almost nothing.

Anyway every grower will have his favorite soil ;)

• 2 weeks later...