Royalty Mix Soil Grow Super Cheese The Widow

Stretchnomore

Hello everyone and welcome to my first journal !

i have Super Cheese and The Widow from Feminised Seeds >in Plagron Royalty mix Soil >in 11ltr Autopots

Approx 2+ weeks old been giving water >rootbastic> water so far

Will be continuing to use ATA range of nutes

These photos are from a few days ago but will update more tonight

post-16426-0-89844700-1348872541.jpg

post-16426-0-86747700-1348872593.jpg

Just given them a drink of water - took a sample pot/plant to the bathroom first put it over a clean bucket and put enough water into it to get a little run off in the bucket.

Checked the run off water with my E.C pen and quite a high reading so i know theres still plenty of nutes in the soil yet :hunter:

Im quite enjoying not having to mix up nutes at the moment ha ha

Sweet man another journal to go :D

Thanks for making it and i hope we will see those babies grow till they give you thiose beautiful buds we love!! :D

Girls look happy and setup sounds nice, no reason why they shouldn't be happy ;)

What PH do you use? and how often do you water? i just think they look a littllle small for 2 weeks babies, are they 2 full week old?

So i'll stay in a corner and wait for the updates.

Have a good grow man keep them healthy ;)

• Like 1

These are probably the smallest ones and the pictures aren't great as lights had just come on and was using crappy camera. I will upload the more recent pics tonight and gives scale/measurements also

Im not adjusting the ph of my water due to the soil mix i am using

I've been watering every other day or when the top few inches feel dry

The plants were kept in root riots as long as possible before going into royalty mix for fear of burning them so maybe they were held back a little.

• Like 1

Quick update-

All are between 6-7inches tall now, i have stopped hand feeding as the roots have emerged at the bottom.

All now set up in the autopot trays hooked up to the res.

No high E.C run off now so looks like the nutes in the soil have been used up (roughly 3 weeks)

So added nutrients to the remaining water in the res E.C 1.5 -ATA Leaves & Atazhyme

Will update with pics later

• Like 1

oh ok ^^

It's a little young then to pluck them you should wait a little more ;)

At this stage anyway they dont take all the lumens you can give them as they do in full bloom, so don't worry about shade or anything while there are no buds ;)

Have a good grow man and keep us updated :)

I hear what your saying Dust- but i always remove some leaf to encourage the branches and other leaf growth.

I also wanted to remove some of the leaf as they were freakish 3 pointed things but there was a lot of older leaf totally shaded by all growth above so removed this

They are short and bushy and not getting much air around the plant because of the growth also.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Almost 2nd week of flower now, not much action apart from stretch/growth a few starting to show sex slightly.

Tallest S.Cheese is around 24"

Widow 18"+

EC 2.0

Terra Max

ATA-XL

Zhyme

Let them have veg nutes for first couple of days of switch then nothing for a day or to ( im finding the soil taking longer to dry out than im used to previously with coco )

Gave them Bloom nutes and again held back for a few days now waiting for soil to dry out......

Last pic Widow

post-16426-0-40544800-1351463349.jpg

post-16426-0-00170200-1351463494.jpg

post-16426-0-02623400-1351463766.jpg

• Like 1