My 3rd grow, 250W HPS sativa SCROG ( AG and AH3)

klopovc

You're still giving GS that far into flowering, i think you should have stopped a little week before maybe, just saying ^^

But they sure loved your treatment and are looking beautiful man congratz :)

Have a good flush and keep us updated ;)

you sure they don't say from week 3-4 to 6 of flowering? but no matter what they say in my last grows before the powderfeeding i was giving less GS than i use to do on my girls (about 0,5ml to 1ml/L from week 3 to 4-5 depends the buds ;) ) and the buds were really swelling and happy, so maybe give it a try and see next time, maybe it was just the strains that i had that liked it more that way lol ^^

Best of luck man thanks for the news ;)

thnx for good wishes Dust ! ;) . I checked on Plagron site again, and it says for last 4-6 weeks, but i decided to stop feed them and start to give them only water from now on :).

Damn those AH#3 buds are rock hard :P

Here is one more picture of the plants in the box when light is off and some bud pictures.

dsc05101.jpgdsc05102.jpgdsc05103.jpg

Makes a dman good canopy man congratz ;) Did you hear about Molasses add in end of grow? we have a few members using this "trick" now in end of grow and some even during the whole grow lol, have a little look around the forum you might find it interesting and give it a try ;)

Have a good end of grow man

Hi again ! :) Time for some update here. Plants are in day 68 of flowering today. 3 days ago i started to flush them.And first amber trichomes apeared. Tokage yes this is all from a 250W light. I think they will be ready for harvest in next 7-10 days.

Here are some pictures from today

dsc05115.jpgdsc05116.jpgdsc05117.jpgdsc05120.jpgdsc05122.jpg

• Like 3

Lovely man those girls have gone a long way since beginning, and you treated them well with love and they for sure gave it back :)

Good to hear harvest time is coming those girls for sure look ready to make you fly ;)

THanks for the news have a good last week(s) and don't forget to take pics for us ;)

Have a good grow

Hi folks im back with some updates:) . This time its a last update before harvest i hope :D . Its day 75 of flowering today. On monday Arjans Haze #3 will be harvested, for Acapulco Gold i will wait one more week, its looks like she need 12 weeks + to finish properly :).

Here are some pictures. Picture 1-2 AH#3 bud picture 3 Acapulco bud. Picture 4-5 in the box ( AG on left, AH#3 on right)

dsc05158.jpgdsc05159.jpgdsc05160.jpgdsc05155.jpgdsc05157.jpg

congratulation man!! i remember when she was aallll little with small nuggets everywhere and you wondering if they would get larger :)

That lady is ending in a very nice shape man lovely bud production and even canopy on that lady you dod a greta job ;)

And i hope the smoke will make you as happy as the growth ;)

Thanks for the news man have a good harvest!!

Thnx Dust ;) . Next update is going to be a harvest pictures :P . Cant wait for harvest hehe , every time when its close to harvest im like a chilld waiting for a santa :). And the best part of harvest for me is when you finish and then you roll yourself a fresh finger hash= pricless :)

• Like 1

Its day 77 into flower today , and im not so sure if Arjans Haze #3 is ready for harvest. Trichs are 10-20% amber ( depends on the bud you look at), so i think ill give here a few more days to go. Acapulco gold needs at least 1 more week maybe 2 weeks. So it looks like this one is going to be a loooong wait harvest hehe:). What do you think guys ? Should i wait with Arjans Haze or cho here today? I dont want to much couchloock, but i want here to yield the best she can with not to much amber :) .

Here some pictures from today. Picture 1,2,3 is Acapulco Gold, picture 4,5,6 is Arjans Haze #3

dsc05168.jpgdsc05170.jpgdsc05172.jpgdsc05181.jpgdsc05176.jpgdsc05175.jpg

Hey man!!

Hmm well if you ask me, as you said you wanted a uplifting high, not toom uch couchlock at least, you can cut the AH if you want, but she will take the extra week very well too and if you look closely at trichomes it will be ok, be careful cause at some point trichomes turn amber faster, but 1 week she'll take.

acapulco looks great too, and indeed i think she will take the 2 weeks easily too ;)

THanks for the news man have a good happy new year and a good grow! :)

Looking good..nice job taking your time and finishing them proper, when you've waited that long it would be a shame to rush the finish :) As for when to harvest I'm learning myself it's a lot about your own judgement and knowing the strain helps..like if you've grown it before, or even having smoked it would help you know what you want out of it a little I suppose. Anyways, I'm not helping much, just ramblin :P What to say about such an awesome scrog?? Very very nice work bro :good:

Hi folks and thnx for comments :) ! Today is day 83 of flowering, and both plants are still in the grow box :). I chooped some AH#3 buds (1/3 of a plant) on 1. january ( they were mature enough for me, atleast 20% amber) and today they are dry enough for curing. Dry weight is 32grams and that from only 1/3 of a plant.After curing i thinki will be 25-28 grams . I dryed them in a paper bag in ambient with temperature 18 celsius and 45-50% RH. I smoked a joint few minuts ago and i must says that this one is much much stronger, bether tasting,smelling... then the one i growed under 150W. Nice smoke, more of a head high, nice taste but idk how to desribe it :). I think i will cut the rest of a AH#3 in next 2-3 days, Acapulco gold will wait 1 more week. Here are some pictures from today

dsc05183.jpgdsc05185.jpgdsc05192.jpgdsc05189.jpg

• Like 3

yummmy congratz for that mini cheater pre harvest man ;) 30g on such few buds is a nice score those girls should give you a nice yeild in the end ;)

glad to hear smoke and high is good too, and as you know it will only get better with time ;)

They look great i the grow room, acapulco gold did a nice Parkour too during this grow, little more stretchy it seems but nice buds and results

Have a good end of grow man don't forget lots fo harvest pics for us ;)

Hello folks! And thnx for comments:) . 4 days ago i chooped rest of the ArjansHaze #3 and yesterday at day 88 i chooped Acapulco Gold. Trichs were 30%+ amber so i think she is ready.

Here is some pictures .On picture 1,2 Arjans Haze#3 popcorn and rest of buds, picture 3,4 Acapulco harvest. Yield on AH#3 will be somwhere between 60-70 grams dry. For Acapulco i cant say nothing yet .

dsc05201.jpgdsc05202.jpgdsc05203.jpgdsc05204.jpg

• Like 2

Thnx for the replys ;) . Tokage you can come over here and taste some ;) . Today after 5 days of drying in paper bags, with room temperature 18 degrees celsius and 45-50%RH, acapulco buds are ready for the jars. I will weight them later and post some pictures and dry weight.

Smokeythabear im starting with some Jamaican Dream seeds now. Its a fast flowering sativa hybrid ( 90% sativa 10% indica), 42-45 days of flowering.

See you later hunters!

Hello again
:)
. Dry weight of Acapulco Gold is 81 grams ( 2.85 oz), and stuf is almost bone dry, there is just a little moister to get her sticky enough
:)
. Arjans Haze#3 dry weight was 65 grams ( 2.29 oz), so all together from both plants is 146 grams ( 5.15 oz). Good enough for me until next harvest:).

Here are some pictures of AG buds and some jars fotos of AG.

dsc05215.jpgdsc05216.jpgdsc05217.jpg

• Like 2

congratz man nothing to be ashamed of in that score :) Andi'm sure the quality will be here, well i hope lol that you are having a god smoke ;)

Thanks for the news and the report all the way man!!

See ya on next one :D