Outdoor Yeilds

87 Labs

haven't yeilded anything outsoor ever yet, except a 15g One bud Auto lolol ^^

But i will surely post it when i will harvest ;)

And some close friend should havrest soon too

Good thread idea thanks for making it ;)

You have nay yeild to list yet?

Outdoors it is not easy to talk about yields, cos there are so many factors to deal with, even the same strain can end up with verry different yields from1 year to the other, but i see point in comparing different strains in the same conditions. Also much can depend on the phenotypes. I will post u my final results of my outdoor Doctor, Churches, Pinapple chunk, Super Critical and Rhino/skunk, but i am more interested in which one will finish first, so please tell me your experiences! Of the GH seeds i have grown, the Himalaya and church started flowering in July. I see that Fresian Dew and Sugarblackrose was one of the quickest yet on this forum, them ones i wish to try in the coming years. Concerning yield, i think the Doctor will be the most productive, but the 3 phenos differ a lot from eachother, u can take a look in my gallery. Any other suggestions?? CODE:YIELD IN SEPTEMBER :D

Good thread idea thanks for making it ;)

You have nay yeild to list yet?

Nope, that's one of the reasons I started this thread because I was going to start this year but I wasent as prepared as I liked. So next year it on for sure.

And thanks for your reply lev I understand the variables. God luck with the harvest!

Im on lat 53 - 52 ish in the mountains with crap weather ! Last year had a frsian dew yield 2 oz of very good bud and that started flowering 1st week aug, thats the best so far. Early skunk, ams, hollands hope, great white shark , himalaya gold all start last week of aug so its hard for them to finish here, all are mould and insect resistant (the fresian is worst ! but is a good producer of excellent weed) . Problem here is end of sept and oct the sun is never out the temps drop and the buds seem to stop growing :( I usually get loads of premature buds but they are resinous and there is a hit - just more work to be done manicuring ! Going to make a Thai style brick out of each plant this year.

• Like 1

I had a sugar black rose yield 10 oz. this year and another rose that was in the shade and never taken care of that yielded 38 grams. Northern light big bud plant that yielded 86 grams, a greenhouse cheese that was 3 oz. , and three la confidentials that were all under 4 feet tall that yielded just under a half pound altogether, i also had three frankenstein #2 plants that yielded 10 oz altogether. Got a gws and chemdog from greenhouse that will top all of these numbers will be up as soon as they are in

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

had 3 strains this summer: shaman from Dutch passion avg 150g per plant,

Pinkland fro unknown company avg 350g per plant

White widow from GHSC 1 plant yielded 225g

awesome weather and great care for an awesome season

Agreed the better the weather the higher the yield :) some nice full, direct sunny light will grow u some nice fat buds :)

Last season i had 5 small (50cm tall) cheese plants that yielded me 150 grams :)

• Like 1

Had a gws that was 391 grams , a chemdog that was about the same and a critical neville's haze that was just over a pound. Most of my other plants yielded about two ounces each and some single plants that were put out late are averaging45-60 per plant.

• 2 months later...

If conditions are good outdoors or in greenhouse u can talk about yield/square meter

Or yield/time

I grow outdoor plants that have been in veg state for 5-7 weeks and then flower them. No space or light limitation, yield is 100-300grams per plant on average. Flowering period in my region controlling photoperiod last from April until November. Biggest yield in my case psicodelicia (sweet seeds) on avarage k-train and worst is exodus cheese and strawberry haze

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...