Outdoor Yeilds

87 Labs

45N

Super Bud (GHS)= 700gm dry, plant about 170cm, LSTed though..

AMS (GHS)= 600gm dry, 180cm, LSTed though..

Bubble hash 25-75micron= 30gm

So yeah, pretty damn happy about that. This year will be White Berry, Jacky White and, still have to choose GHS strains. What would you guys recommend for yield? Doctor? Himalaya Gold? Or?

• Like 2

some say doctor is good outdoor, i haven't seen a lot so don't know, but for sure hawaian would yeild a lot outdoor if grown properly. I've seen some very nice Church outdoor too. And not the biggest yeilder but one of the best smoke of the catalog, Exodus Cheese for me :)

Good luck man hope we'll see that outdor grow ;)

• Like 1

Thank you Dust! I'll try to post pictures, should be greenhouse grown, so the girls should be extremely happy. What do you mean by Hawaiian Ice "grown properly"? Does she need extra special TLC? Or just the usual: sheep manure, bird+bat guano+molasses?

i am on 45th also. Last year was very nice here, all plants finished, chopped the last on 26th of oct... I am looking for early strains, that finish till 10th oct, cos weather is unpredictable from that point. Doctor is a good yielder, but was ready around 20th oct, i would rather grow earliers... Church was ready around 10th oct, and nice smoke, 3 phenos. Doctor also. I recommend super crit! This year i have been checking many strains: Top44, Fresian dew, Powerkush, Critical, Sugar black rose, Mataro blue, critical+, erdbeerXdeep chunk, Karamelo, Jamaican dream, Sweet black angel and Green poison.... If anyone has experience... please let me know!

Mataro blue, jamaican dream and sugar black rose, i think i remember some journals on those strains on the forum.

Green poison i haven't grown but looks pretty nice i've seen some pics of it pretty promising :)

Good luck man

• 4 weeks later...

Has someone a recommendation for slightly more mediterranean climates? I'm planning to start some here in Catalonia, so latitude 41N.

I am going to try some autoflowering ones, green poison is already on the list for that :)

• 1 month later...

wwoooww, good info people, i will be trying the strains that are yielding good. i'm in south america, the weather is sunny, but the humity is high, so i will be growing Church and AMS, because they do great in the outdoors. peacee!!

• 3 months later...

OK, so Dutch Passion AutoMazar and AutoXtreme outdoors in northern Spain on a sunny rooftop with direct sun almost all day. Yielded constantly just over an ounce per plant (32grams each about x4)

First try with autos and outdoor for me. Now there are some KK, BB, AB, NL autos under a 400W HPS. Started them in the terrace, but had to move a month or so later.

Any other results for comparison?