Powder feeding

doempkotje

• 4 weeks later...

So I guess when you use this on strains that are not from GH you just get what ever the plant is so if you had a mostly indica you would get he indica kind . And if you grow seeds not from GH would you use the same amount Im guessing so just thought I would ask

yes Gh strain or not GH strain you will use the powdet prettymuch the same way, about the amount, it depends on your strain if she needs more give her more, but the best is to have an EC meter and give the exact amount you desire, but 1,4 is 1,4 no matter the seedbank ;)

Have a good grow!

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

no it is not a PH perfect alike system. It does work without monitoring PH if you start from the Beginning without monitoring your pH, if you just start in the middle of the grow and don't modify your PH then yes you might have some little troubles of absorption. for the pics have a look there

yes Gh strain or not GH strain you will use the powdet prettymuch the same way, about the amount, it depends on your strain if she needs more give her more, but the best is to have an EC meter and give the exact amount you desire, but 1,4 is 1,4 no matter the seedbank ;)

Have a good grow!

yes Gh strain or not GH strain you will use the powdet prettymuch the same way, about the amount, it depends on your strain if she needs more give her more, but the best is to have an EC meter and give the exact amount you desire, but 1,4 is 1,4 no matter the seedbank ;)says you aret permitted to upload this kind of file,from my iphone

Have a good grow!

• 7 months later...

Hey metal :)

Powder Feeding is a one part feed for cannabis.

It can be used for the whole grow.

Powder Feeding is available in 4 different varieties

• Grow - Mother plants
  • Short Flowering - Indica
  • Hybrids - Hybrids
  • Long Flowering - Sativa

When using Powder Feeding in soil It is used every other watering.

Here is a couple of links to find out more about Powder Feeding

Powder Feeding Home page - http://www.powderfeeding.ch/store/

Powder Feeding Brouchure - http://www.powderfeeding.ch/store/downloads/PowderBrochure_EN_WEB.pdf

• Like 3

is this ph perfect cus within 3 days my rez went up to 7.1 and new growth started to yellow,flushed and went bac to advance nutes,stuff nearly killed my crop, wont let me post a pic of it

It depends gravely on the quality of your water. If you have very hard water, lets say above 18 or worse you have to check your EC closely and reduce Powder Feeding. I am using Powder feeding with motherplants and it is going very well but I am using only 2/3 of recommended strenght because of hard water and you should check your PH before, how it looks like when you have your solution with powder feeding. So my advice is to check with your local water supplier on the internet and then test your water to get the right mixture healthy for your plants.

• Like 2

It can be sent pretty much worldwide so you can place your order safely ;) and if you can not be sent it will told you before the end of the order on the site, but even US can be sent i believe so unless you leave in the deep jungle i think you're good ;)

• Like 2

It can be sent pretty much worldwide so you can place your order safely ;) and if you can not be sent it will told you before the end of the order on the site, but even US can be sent i believe so unless you leave in the deep jungle i think you're good ;)

So as u said that bro will see what the best for the seeds I ordered and will order FP when will get the seeds I want to be sure 100% that the seeds in my hand first lol

Thanks alot bro for your always reply

• Like 2

Just one last thing to be sure that I get it clearly if will get PF so that mean I dont need any thing like Nutrient or any thing all what I need for growing is Tent , LED light , Fan , Soil , and PF . nothing more than that Unless if I want to put Carbon Filter and sure I will get any thing that block odey smell. and sure Weather tool to see Humidity and temperature meter. and last thing PG meter . Did I miss any thing

And again for feeding PF is all what I need with water for growing nothing more ?!  

am right 

NUTRIENT 
  • Like 1

Hey Metal

Powder feed is a one part nutrient solution, no need for mixing different parts or need to change in flower or bloom, just follow instructions.

PH pen and EC meter are very useful tools.

Ph test strips are inexpensive if you can't afford a PH pen.

It is possible by following instuction on PF to grow without these meters, but I like to measure with a meter.

Digital scales can be handy for measuring small quantities (Grams) of PF, if you only growing a couple of plants

Peace bro

Lams

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

hello if you chose powerfeeding follows with the program and all will be well if you want to view my grow I too use the Powerfeed I am a bloom 17 days if its bit to help you

Friends of friends use Powder Feed Hybrid too now with White Widow and they are also in the third week of flowering.

I have never seen such happy and healthy plants before. Seems to be an excellent fertizilizer

• 1 month later...

hi

powder feeding indica has a n-p-k 160-60-260, but in youtube-videos ghs uses n-p-k 2-1-1 for grow, 1-2-1 for firsts weeks of flowering, and 1-2-2 for last weeks of flowering.

what formula is better?)

may be powder feedings formula is so strange, because it's for grow and flowering? but for flowering is better 1-2-2, or not?)

• Like 1