• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 @Psynobi

@Psynobi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:31 PM

hi guys. this is my current lady. i grow 2 white russians in soilless medium. peat moss/perlite 50/50%. light is 400w hps.

the girl you see in the pics is growing in 14 litres pot, unknown cheap nutes and nothing else... ii've grown wr before with AN nutes and 25 litres pot so i know his potentials.. i'm also trying leds as side lightining.. next grow will be with led panels only so it will be helpful experiment!! :cool:

pics are from day 40. wr needs 10 weeks so from today (day 45) we have 3,5 more or less...

Attached Files

#2 franco

franco

Administrators

• Administrators
  • 734 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:04 PM

very nice plant. Looks like she is missing a good 3 weeks from the pics....;-)

#3 Dust

Dust

Half mod half lion

• Administrators
  • 16,745 posts
  • LocationHere and There ^^

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:11 PM

I moved your thread to the Grow journal section, Flowers pictures and video is only for the greenhouse strains ;)

And thanks for sharing your girl with us she looks very nice, and by the end those buds should have gotten a nice shape and size :D
Have a good grow and keep us updated ;)

"When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life...." John Lennon

#4 belloelshares

belloelshares

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationVienna & Cairo

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:46 PM

nice pictures, a very old (classic) strain, Bless your crop

#5 phayze

phayze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • LocationLeigh Lancs UK

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:42 PM

i must admit when i grew white russian at 45 days she was covered in trichs, but a lovely smoke when she is ready for harvest great bubble hash from her trim aswell nice pics man enjoy her
Life without knowledge is death in disguise (Scooter)

if we didn't know where we've been we wouldn't know where we are going (me on acid 1995)

#6 @Psynobi

@Psynobi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:55 AM

tnx guys.. i think i have to blame nutes and small pot for her size.. but as i said this grow is more experimental before i switch to leds. but still wh have 3 full weeks more and as i see it she will take some of her lost weight till the end.

p.s: @dust sorry for the misplacement but i still see the post in the flower pics section..

#7 youungtoker

youungtoker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:47 PM

very nice looking plants my friend.

#8 Smokeit

Smokeit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:17 PM

i have a waterfall falling from my mouth

#9 Fonze.swiss

Fonze.swiss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 01:41 PM

I love white russian ! More pictures please

#10 @Psynobi

@Psynobi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:47 PM

2 weeks more.. nice buds but not so resinous for WR.. i'm trying to understand if it is from nutes or something else. some things went wrong cause i was experimenting in this grow..

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
this is the "olive tree" pheno. more sativa. she is at week 6 now but i don't think she will be ready till week 11.

Posted Image

#11 Dust

Dust

Half mod half lion

• Administrators
  • 16,745 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:48 PM

thanks for the news man girls are looking happy to grow :D

Keep us updated ;) have a good grow!

"When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life...." John Lennon

#12 GrowerAddict

GrowerAddict

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:26 PM

Good job !

#13 MissKittyKat

MissKittyKat

Advanced Member

• Member11
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • LocationStop looking at my ass

Posted 28 October 2012 - 12:32 AM

so far so good! Can't wait to see it finish up

#14 Pi2

Pi2

Advanced Member

• Member11
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • LocationCheck on your GPS.

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:51 AM

Nice buds! Good farmer!

I choose strain, taste, potency, flavor and time...my weed...smoke and grow! :victory:

#15 @Psynobi

@Psynobi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:11 AM

hey tokage.. yes they have been overfed during the whole cycle.. this was my experiment at this grow. i wanted to try some new cheap nutes for vegetables.. nevertheless the flowering went pretty well i guess.. i'm planning of cut them this weekend but i'm not sure cause i see them keep fattening.... i'll post todays pics at night. white russians tend to make a lot of crystals at the last week before harvest. i knew it but still i was kind of dissapointed till yesterday when i saw the plants after 3 days i was out of town.. big difference. i think these last 7-15 days will make the difference. the other pheno is 3 weeks back but as i see her i think she is going to give me more than this one..

#16 Bongman

Bongman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 11:01 AM

great plant , but i dont like to smoke it - it makes me tired :fie:

#17 @Psynobi

@Psynobi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:07 PM

days before harvest. :cool: :cool:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#18 Dust

Dust

Half mod half lion

• Administrators
  • 16,745 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:09 PM

looks like some fair amount of buds on that girl man good job :)

Thanks for the pics and have a good harvest with that girl ;)
Keep us updated on results!

Cheers

#19 lamsbread

lamsbread

Stealthmeister

• Moderators
  • 2,313 posts
  • LocationHead in a cupboard

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:48 PM

Happy harvest, there's definately a good smoke or three there.
Can you tell me more about the LED you used and the LED you will use in you next grow.
Peace
Lams

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so - Thomas Jefferson

#20 @Psynobi

@Psynobi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:35 AM

hey lamsbread. the led panels i'm using are by Astir controlled environment horticulture. they are brand new products. the basic differences in these panels from all the others in the market are, the passive cooling with this huge heatsink and their white based spectrum for all growing phases..i tried them this time just as side lightining for the lower part of the plant but i'm gonna start a new grow these days only with leds. we can discuss anything else you want there.. :biggrin: :biggrin:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users