white russian close to harvest!

@Psynobi

hi guys. this is my current lady. i grow 2 white russians in soilless medium. peat moss/perlite 50/50%. light is 400w hps.

the girl you see in the pics is growing in 14 litres pot, unknown cheap nutes and nothing else... ii've grown wr before with AN nutes and 25 litres pot so i know his potentials.. i'm also trying leds as side lightining.. next grow will be with led panels only so it will be helpful experiment!! :cool:

pics are from day 40. wr needs 10 weeks so from today (day 45) we have 3,5 more or less...

post-16893-0-14897500-1349879393.jpg

post-16893-0-68856000-1349879405.jpg

post-16893-0-53737700-1349879419.jpg

• Like 1

I moved your thread to the Grow journal section, Flowers pictures and video is only for the greenhouse strains ;)

And thanks for sharing your girl with us she looks very nice, and by the end those buds should have gotten a nice shape and size :D

Have a good grow and keep us updated ;)

tnx guys.. i think i have to blame nutes and small pot for her size.. but as i said this grow is more experimental before i switch to leds. but still wh have 3 full weeks more and as i see it she will take some of her lost weight till the end.

p.s: @dust sorry for the misplacement but i still see the post in the flower pics section..

2 weeks more.. nice buds but not so resinous for WR.. i'm trying to understand if it is from nutes or something else. some things went wrong cause i was experimenting in this grow..

018.jpg

014.jpg

001.jpg

this is the "olive tree" pheno. more sativa. she is at week 6 now but i don't think she will be ready till week 11.

019.jpg

hey tokage.. yes they have been overfed during the whole cycle.. this was my experiment at this grow. i wanted to try some new cheap nutes for vegetables.. nevertheless the flowering went pretty well i guess.. i'm planning of cut them this weekend but i'm not sure cause i see them keep fattening.... i'll post todays pics at night. white russians tend to make a lot of crystals at the last week before harvest. i knew it but still i was kind of dissapointed till yesterday when i saw the plants after 3 days i was out of town.. big difference. i think these last 7-15 days will make the difference. the other pheno is 3 weeks back but as i see her i think she is going to give me more than this one..

hey lamsbread. the led panels i'm using are by Astir controlled environment horticulture. they are brand new products. the basic differences in these panels from all the others in the market are, the passive cooling with this huge heatsink and their white based spectrum for all growing phases..i tried them this time just as side lightining for the lower part of the plant but i'm gonna start a new grow these days only with leds. we can discuss anything else you want there.. :biggrin: :biggrin: