Smoke report of ROMULANO

nirvana76

Hello. Today my friend, telephone me for tell me about the smoke test of a little gems of Romulano harvest 100 days ago and give about 20 Gr. in a Glass box and opened it every week for 10 minute . He tell me that there is a very big difference between smoking the same grass after 30 days after cutting, and now after 100 days closed in the Box.

Before, is for one joint was necessari about 50 cent big gems, now with the same quantity is impossible smoke alone! He must sit down and after few minutes with the eyes closed start to sleep every night.

But the problem is that at the morning after you can't stand up, drink, heat, and sleep fpr every morning, because the eyes was closed.

Romulano is a very nice grass, and is not important have a big quantity, for go K.O.

The next springer i whant to try the POMPELPO DIESEL ROMULANO and the PINEBERRY PURPLE from SECRET VALLEY, but this time outdoor, because tell me that are Genetics from Canada and are resistent at the climate hard, as the BRITISH COLUMBIA.

• Like 1