why?

Rabi

maybe I am missing something, but why someone has give me a bad reputation point, in my presentation thread?

is this some kind of newby welcomening?

I dont get it, so if some of the moderators or the olders in the forum could explain me it will be great.

thanks a lot

• Like 2

Hey Rik ,

im quite new here as well and just an hour ago was talkin to Fuzzy about it in a message, he said the same thing to me that Tokage said to you, that he would have a look n fix it if i sent him the link.., I was kinda surprised as well but i did say, if it is a legitimate gripe, that i wouldnt mind if they left a comment saying why they deducted a rep point, that way if i have made a mistake or whatever i learn from it and know better nxt time, although the point that this is a stoner website is also valid :-) Dont let it get you down though. Peace Y'all _\|/_ Mello Jamie

yeah like the guys said i don't think it is volontary, might be some kind of jink :P

But it happens daily and only on first post of thread most of the time, so i don't even know if it's human.

But anyway i'msure it's not against you, unless you said something really bad :P

Cheers man glad to hear you like the place ;)

• Like 2