is she supposed to look like this?

zub0

Here is a image of my GHSC Cheese, this is week 5 flowering are the leaf's supposed to turn yellow wither and fall off at this time i didn't see signs of yellowing or wither in the grow video with Franco and Arjan.

help wanted :D

sorry about color on pictures dont want to disturb the girls when they sleep

post-16953-0-25255600-1350060424.jpg

• Like 1

looks like it locked out nutes cuz of high ph.

but how tall r they? some times in low light the lower leaves will drop looking like that. but it can be a sign of many other things. we need more info. is it 1 out of many plants? or all? what watt light? distance to the light? ect ect

Yeah like bozoph said we would need a little more infos on your setup, and perhaps a picture of the complete plant too. Like he said it could be normal, sometimes during flowering older and lower leaves can get away by themselves and will end up like that if you don't take them away when they do it ;)

It could also be that she is hungry, or too much fed, or many other things ;)

So giv us your PH EC, watering schedule (how much every how many days), grow medium light etc ^^

Good luck man hope we'll solve that ;)

thanks guys here is more info's

my setup

using a tent as grow room, aeroflow 10 by GHE is system, have two lights one 400w and one 600w HPS both, tallest plants are 120 cm aprox 25cm from top of highest plants to light underneath reflector one plant is as tall as light but on the outside of reflector. grow medium is a rocwool cube coverd with clay pebbles, nutrients are GHE flora.

been trying to keep ph @ 5.8 all along but been very difficult these last few weeks as the ph have been dropping down (lowest messured 4,5) so can't be high ph must be low in that case. ec has been 1 in veg grow and about 1,5 - 1,8 during flowering had some nutes burn earlyier during veg.

all plants have yellowing leafs

added 3 pics hope i didn't miss anything now :P

post-16953-0-63769700-1350066961.jpg

post-16953-0-70480000-1350066976.jpg

post-16953-0-38210000-1350066996.jpg

well right now it seems they are in full production of the flowers, it's a moment where they might change a little their need and probably ask for little bloom nutes, like you said, you're PH dropping might not help neither. but i think they are mainly a little hungry give them som little more PK, not too much, but doesn't look that bad if you arange them till the end they should be fine ;) The big size they have might cause a little of it too.

Anyway good luck man, if an Hydro expert see somethign wrong in your value they will tell beter than I soil grower ;)

Good luck

• 10 months later...

yellowing leaves from the base upwards is a nitrogen deficiency.

so i dont know whats going on with your grow, if your ph is dropping to below 5 this would probably be the cause.

if youre getting major PH fluctuations then the best thing to do is to run some clean water through.

1.8ec seems a little low to me.. but not so low it should be doing this.. but id run your ec a little higher.. around 2 to 2.5 some where in that range.

and try and get your PH at around 6.3 or there abouts