Seeds Delayed, Right Time Delayed?!

Romeu9

I still didn't received my seeds, June 14th was the day that GHSC e-mailed me saying that my order was complete and that they will send them (this 12 days after I sent them the cash-in-envelope payment), Sativa/Indica mix pack C, containing: Hawaiian Snow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk, Big Bang and White Rhino.

I live in Portugal, latitude 39', June 4th until July 4th having 14.7 hours of daylight and down since that day until September 22nd being the day that reaches the 12 hours of daylight (although I'm considering that a few days before that I will give the plants some more light inside the house to increase the fotoperiod).

I grow outdoors in my terrace and will have two 18L pots, and I will like to ask you guys your opinion on wich of these strains should I germinate... I had the opinion of Fuzzy that told me that given the late period in the season already, that I should consider the Indica strains, and as a given fact I will germinate one White Rhino for shure, since I want to do that in "homage" to my tree friend John (superbluehaze), and for the other one, I would love to know your wise opinions... I thought in plant a sativa aswell since they grow tall and I would like to not have them that tall, maybe the "late in the season" question will not grow them so tall and that would be fine for me to....

But ok guys, please feed me back with your opinions considering my issues on this please..

Thank you all in advance!

Guest superbluehaze

The day length is 14 hours, so the plants are going to grow reasonable slow, and will flower early.

the choice is yours, but I wil help as much as I can.

happy growing,

john

Yea not sure why its taking so long GHS are normaly really quick at getting the orders out. Might be a post thing at your end very laid back there tho so might have something to do with it but never had a issue like this with GHS.

Have you emailed them to see if they have sent the order out and have they got a tracker numbers for it?

Also when you do get them i would mainly do the indicas but throw in a Sativa and should be ok also. Given your location.

Hope it helps bro

Peace

Guest superbluehaze

I have had a think, my friend. I would plant any indica(white rhino, lemon skunk etc) and/or the SLH, but most certainly not the Hawaiian Snow. It may not finish on time.

Make sure the plants get as much direct sunlight as possible, and it should work out fine.

happy growing,

my friend.

john

• 2 weeks later...

By any chance it is possible in your country that Customs took the package, I don't know where are u from but in my country (Costa Rica) happens to me once... & they detroy them all!!!! & of course I was unabable to complain because the seeds are illigal here!!!!