Allowed or?

farnzworth

• 4 weeks later...

How about trying something like pinning the plant and bud of the mouth links to all members profile page?

I'd love to see more posts and activity there.... Nothing like a good honest photo contest to show off you stuff...

I'm pretty sure this can't be done, but I didn't know where else to post an idea to benefit the site as far as activity goes...

If anyone wants to trade seeds please feel free to PM me. Is that allowed? Can I post a new topic and ask anyone that has seed stock to trade reply to this thread and contact eachother through PM. Or is this borderline against the rules?

I think you missed the second post....Sorry

but he said "But what you do in private PM we can´t monitor." so nothing in public just tell people to PM if you want to trade.

so is that cool as long as the business is done via PM? I would love to ask the group to PM me if they have genetics to trade. So is that allowed or am I pushing it?

Pushing it...

But you posted this in an open forum....

I believe what he's talking about in the PM's is like a friend you already have and you too were pm-ing each other about it.

But in my opinion, your post was not a good post... But I ain't nobody here...Just another member looking out for the site and adhering to the rules as best as I can...

I'm not trying to be disrespectful or anything like that. But when posting in an open forum, you have to use a little street smarts....

Hello Kitty, to your answer i would say no, Sorry but like you said it's pushing the limits a little too far, creanting a thread to ask member to answer in PM, you still ask the members on the forum so don't think it will be good.

Sorry guys, spend a little time on chat i'm sure over there you could arrange somethings ;)

• Like 3

Good answer Dust. But I'm not lookin for seed, just an answer to my previous post

How about trying something like pinning the plant and bud of the mouth links to all members profile page?

I'd love to see more posts and activity there.... Nothing like a good honest photo contest to show off you stuff...

I'm pretty sure this can't be done, but I didn't know where else to post an idea to benefit the site as far as activity goes...

Right forgot yours with kitty's question ^^

No we can't sorry it's already pinned in contest thread and i don't think we could do it diferently maybe admin could with some modifications, but i think before this gets to his 'to do' list we have times lolol ;)

Sorry man thanks for sharing your idea

Right forgot yours with kitty's question ^^

No we can't sorry it's already pinned in contest thread and i don't think we could do it diferently maybe admin could with some modifications, but i think before this gets to his 'to do' list we have times lolol ;)

Sorry man thanks for sharing your idea

Thanks for the answer Dust... I didn't think so but I thought it was worth a shot...lol...

Much appreciated.....

• 5 weeks later...

Try someone on your friends list, in their "profile feed" or what I call PM's (Personal Messages) Those are more secure, and privet !!!! Nobody should be asking for beans in any public place.... Remember, the po po (police) do monitor these sites for just that kind of activity...

Being safe is the #1 priority... For everybody !!!!

Good luck MissKittyKat...

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Additionally, what restriction do you wishto place on the posting of links to the sites of competitors of Green House & Co.?  Such as the URLs to other bean Distributors who are not yet affiliates of GHSC.

does this rule yet exist?

Actually you are free to link to any forum/seedbank of your choosing. StrainHunters does not place restrictions on your love to the Plant. Feel free to link to anyone as long you don´t promote or try anything that is considered sell talk or in attempt to take our members.

But beside from that you are pretty much free to do what ever.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Exactly like Tok said :) as long as it is for informational purpose, to help someone, or things like this we do not restrict anything, just don't come around with a link and putin the message " go buy this seeds" ;) ;) it might not be appreciated haha :rabbi: :rabbi:

And besides this the forbidden list of the forum is pretty easy,respect members, , no seeds or drugs trades on the forum, no spam, and smile ;)

• Like 1