What to do?

farnzworth

I forgot they'll be going in the basement where there is a night temp. of about 16 degrees C in the night! Is that a problem? They will be under 18 hours a day on, and 6 off untill the last two weeks, i will turn the cycle down gradually and they wont be fertilized but just watered!

Not sure what to suggest about the strain to use, it depends really what you like and how much time/space etc you have. Regarding the temperature I think that 16C is a bit low during night, I always try to not make it fall below 20C, but I know quite a bit of growers that don't consider this factor and make good growth still. Remember that if you try to flower them giving them 18 hours a day, they'll never flower :cool: Also, regarding the fact of not giving light the last two days, I read different forum posts and articles that claim it helps to increase the production of trichomes in the plant giving it an overall stronger effect (this is with no lights at all). I personally never tried, so I can't tell you for sure that this works, but it's surely something I'd be interested in discovering (going to do this with my actual grow).

Have a good grow.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...