Hash Tea

Bam-Bhole

Yesterday I drank herbal tea with a half gram or so of Bubblegummer hash because my stomach makes troubles since weeks and smoking anything makes me run my THC tolerance was pretty low.

I swallowed the same amount the night before and it helped to relax my stomach and ease my pain, but i was not high.

Seems it is crucial to heat up the hash in order to get high.

That's why I tried it with a good herbal tea (Melisse) and half a spoon of sugar. Melted real good , easy to drink the tea + hash with each sip.

What a difference. The Bubblegummer is a real strong Sativa dominant strain and makes - all TV really interesting and listening to music a near religious experience - The hash helped to relieve my problems with the stomach much better than any tablet i took and even more than herbal remedies .Damn this is a sacred plant and the High was long lasting - I slept really good with no hangover at all. The taste was nice on top. Stir well so that you don't have to eat a lot of residue. With half a gram there should be hardly any ...1 gram will get you VERY stoned. More may be too much for some...

Enjoy

post-10461-0-05854700-1350401901.jpg

• Like 1

Hard to believe but this tea helped stop a 6 week long ordeal, that kept me from smoking . Glad i could finally smoke 2 nice joints last night and what a nice high.

The tea got great potential, no doubt !

Followed my guts and it worked out fine..

Hope it stays that way !

• 2 weeks later...