Hi, From BC Farmer

BC farmer

Hi fellow gardeners,

I came across this site on a search for a new strain that we are researching.

BC farmer is the name, Canada is home, BC the province.

Passionate about growing, growing styles and efficiently set up room rooms.

Looking forward to chatting and participating in different threads.

Peace to all

BC.F

Welcome on SH forum BC F.!

I hope you will enjoy what you'll see and i'm glad you stepped on the forum ;)

If you have any question just ask one of the mod and we'll do our best to help you out.

Have a good discovering of the forum

See ya online ;)

Hello BC. I am Italian, and i am loving of the Canadian Strain, as ROMULANO; strain from Secret Valley etc.

But here is difficoult to find every strain.

I love GRAPE GOD, from N.G.S. but is end. I have try only ROMULANO, reg. and i am loving of this plants,

Simon.

This plant is the first grow of ROM. reg seeeds, and on 10 seeds 5 was female.

and one plant have give me 30 seeds but i don't know why....

I hope that you like it. They are from Vancouver Island. Hello BC, hope that i can see some plants that you have grow or you will be grow........

post-8107-0-20537300-1350505348.jpg

post-8107-0-68537000-1350505375.jpg

Hello BC. I am Italian, and i am loving of the Canadian Strain, as ROMULANO; strain from Secret Valley etc.

But here is difficoult to find every strain.

I love GRAPE GOD, from N.G.S. but is end. I have try only ROMULANO, reg. and i am loving of this plants,

Simon.

This plant is the first grow of ROM. reg seeeds, and on 10 seeds 5 was female.

and one plant have give me 30 seeds but i don't know why....

I hope that you like it. They are from Vancouver Island. Hello BC, hope that i can see some plants that you have grow or you will be grow........

Hi York,

Thanks for the warm welcome and the attached pics. Looks frosty and tasty!

I am going to share with you very soon my licensed grow here in BC. The strain is called Mighty Mite and Scrogging is what we have been doing with good results.

hail from Canada, Saskatchewan. Is breeding included in your research?

Not really. Would love to but stretched thin on time these days:-)

Love Saskatchawan in the late summers, the endless wheat fields, beautiful country man.

Welcome on SH forum BC F.!

I hope you will enjoy what you'll see and i'm glad you stepped on the forum ;)

If you have any question just ask one of the mod and we'll do our best to help you out.

Have a good discovering of the forum

See ya online ;)

Thanks for the welcome!. Since you offered :-) We have limited bandwidth as we are in a very remote area and its slow going

Do you have any suggestions to speed up the way I can go through the site? Believe it might be slowed down also by the youtube clip on here etc?

Thank you.

Shamanstrain,

Don't know the full story on that but if that were to happen it would benefit the province and a lot of people in small towns that are struggling to make ends meet.

What kind of strains are you growing?

my firts strain was afghan dream, then white widow, g13, himalayin gold, i forget a lot of the strains in the old days but i grew a lot of G13 crosses, g13 crossed with white widow was the awesomest. my recent grows included vanilla kush, and amnesia lemon. my last grow someone broke in and stole everything but left my plants. I forgot all other passwords but this was my grow of amnesia lemon http://www.shroomery...373886#15373886 they took everything but the weed, I know its puzzeling since i started growing I never told anyone but on here. I have had a total of two crops stolen. I grew white widow for 3 years, that was the first crop. my second stolen crop was dolce vita, my favorite strain. I Have been to court several times cause the police keep dragging me in and the judge keeps throwing away my charges because I have bone cancer AKA avascular necrosis.

my firts strain was afghan dream, then white widow, g13, himalayin gold, i forget a lot of the strains in the old days but i grew a lot of G13 crosses, g13 crossed with white widow was the awesomest. my recent grows included vanilla kush, and amnesia lemon. my last grow someone broke in and stole everything but left my plants. I forgot all other passwords but this was my grow of amnesia lemon http://www.shroomery...373886#15373886 they took everything but the weed, I know its puzzeling since i started growing I never told anyone but on here. I have had a total of two crops stolen. I grew white widow for 3 years, that was the first crop. my second stolen crop was dolce vita, my favorite strain. I Have been to court several times cause the police keep dragging me in and the judge keeps throwing away my charges because I have bone cancer AKA vascular necrosis.

I just went through the site to see if there were better (faster ) areas but my conclusion is that there is too much stuff on the pages. Hopefully they can change this.

We have a thread on THC Farmer will include a link to our journal here so you can see the Mighty Mite we are growing now.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/20-light-25-plant-screen-of-green.46308/page-14

I just went through the site to see if there were better (faster ) areas but my conclusion is that there is too much stuff on the pages. Hopefully they can change this.

We have a thread on THC Farmer will include a link to our journal here so you can see the Mighty Mite we are growing now.

https://www.thcfarme...n.46308/page-14

WOW! thats a mighty mad setup! page loading there is still slow, might just be my cheapy comp.