Who is in the CanChew pure CBD Gum trial?

Dr.StickyFingaS

CBD is very good for pain, in the states or in canada u find strains which got a low thc% but a high CBD and CBN% which helps alot for people who are suffering from chronic pain but don't want to get stoned. I don't have experience with CBD gum but smoked CBD oil which won the cannabis cup in CBD category.

• 2 months later...

Got into the trial and it has been about 2 weeks and a half since I've been using it. I take two pieces a day depended on my pain or anxiety level, and ill tell you this has got to be the best pain reliever without the high ever. It instantly make my pain go away almost as magic can't describe it. The first day I got it in the mail I took two pieces and I felt instantly relaxed I wouldn't say high but just super relaxed and just felt warm, I also didn't medicate allday long before chewing the gum also. This stuff makes my joint pain go away fast and last for a good 4-5 hours. Now for anxiety, well I had to do a powerpoint presentation for a college class and I was extremely nervous when I remembered that I had the cbd gum so I took two meanwhile waiting for the other presentations to finish it just made all the tension, stress and anxiety just melt away and allowed me to do my presentation without any problems it actually helped look memorize what I had to say better thus made me look at my notecards less and focus on more eye contact with the audience. To sum it all up this CanChew CBD gum does exactly what it says and then sum!!!! And it is able to kill and prevent cancer without pychoative effects means that children, older people, and sick people can chew the gum to kill and prevent cancer hell its a 100 time better vitamin then vitamin C and E and that is a proven fact!!

sounds like a nice trial man thanks for keeping us updated. If it can indeed help some very sick and painful patients it is good that those kind of product appear! but tho before taking this i would like to know more about the process they use to make it and what else is inside, it is good that they take the CBD from plant at least but if it's too had other crap with it :s :s you have access to some infos?

Here is a good informative link on it http://bigbudsmag.com/lifestyle/medicine/article/canchew-cannabinoid-chewing-gum-coming-november-2012 the main link to canchew is http://canchewbiotech.com/ and to my knowledge the extract hemp oil from SPECIALLY bred strain that are 99% CBD. In fact they have been doing this research in Israel here is another informative link spread the word, Remember knowledge is power!

CanChew® is a unique, socially acceptable, patient friendly, taste masked and convenient delivery format for delivery of cannabinoid based nutraceuticals.

The delivery of cannabinoids via the oral mucosa provides for rapid and near complete absorption directly into the systemic circulation.

This leads to rapid onset of effects and increased bioavailability. Pre-systemic metabolism is thus avoided.

This system of delivery offers clearly improved economic opportunities compared to alternative delivery routes.

The gum contains 7 milligrams of high CBD hemp oil per piece .

Cannabidiol (or CBD) has shown equally if not more impressive medical, health and wellness results than marijuana and THC alone.

Advanced researchers have shown that a new endo-cannabinoid system exists within the human body; that our cells have two cannabidiol receptors and that cannabis extracts may be part of our daily nutritional requirements.

Although the human body and all animals for that matter, produce its own cannabinoids, our production of these cannabinoids has shown to be generally deficient.

These extracts have been copied and pasted from http://www.medicalmarijuanainc.com/

Peace

Lams

You know I am not sure if it does give you red eye, because that's one thing I forgot about checking. But it does give you the munchies but not as much as smoking does and so far I have had no side effects not even dry mouth. I wouldn't say lazy but more relaxed maybe that's why its able to kill my anxiety instantly and I have PTSD. IT actually allows me to be more goal oriented and more alert and it allows me to go to sleep a lot easier because I have joint and back pain that hurts more when I lie down I know that's weird. But given my condition it isn't, if you have ever tried morphine from an IV It feels just like that but insted of feeling warm it feels like the pain just evaporates out of me leaving me with same amount of relieve.

Indica works better its a fact because indica strains contain more CBD and is more of a muscle relaxant. Sativa on the other hand is more commonly known to have higher percentages of THC which is highly psychoactive thus making someone that has PTSD have higher levels of anxiety. Which is true because I get really paranoid and more anxious when I smoke sativa or hybrids with high levels of THC. Don't get me wrong I love sativas but just the ones with high THC levels (some people are actually THC Sensitive).

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have seen some honey oil comb from USA testing at 94% THC but mother nature mixed it with cbd and cbn so maybe that is why they don't have cases of Dabs madness...

Are you saying 100% thc only will send you mad? Wow, nature knows best...Will they introduce gums with different percent of cbd cbn thc for specials illnesses?

• 5 months later...

Is there any more research done by either the op or by another member? I am on day two after ordering, and the biggest thing I do notice is that I am not scrunching my eyebrows as much and am a bit calmer with less anxiety. I am looking to see what this might do for my sciatica if anything. I had some terrible pains in my hammy three days ago when I started chewing, and so far that pain has diminished slightly, though it does seem quicker than with no meds.

So far so good! I have had a piece of gum every day so far. I take a half in the morning and a half in the late afternoon. My hammy feels better, and I am able to go out into the garden for longer periods of time. I also have found that I am more willing to go out into public (I do have a social anxiety issue) and deal with the 'zombies' who are mostly brain damaged from the GMO's and artificial ingredients found in nearly all cheap food.

Does anybody else have any experience with this awesome product? I would like to know!!!