marijuana laws in france. what do you think ?

jayloco

hi everyone,

So these days in france the subject about cannabis prohibition in france is back after than a minister francois Peillon said he want make a debate about that. The results it's than he's now pushed by the gouvernment to resigned her statut of minister. A crazy fact for a person who want just make a debate... looks like france gonna still stay one of the most country for strong laws about cannabis during long years again.

What do you thinking about that in other countrys ?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Same old same old. :(

It's a little embarrassing for France to inflict some of the strictest cannabis laws on its citizens while it undoubtedly has a tonnes and tonnes of morrocan hash being driven along its motorways from Spain heading for Amsterdam every year?! Keep fighting it France its clearly working.

The world select committee for drugs including Richard Branson, various world leaders past and present and various other international known figures presented their findings to David Cameron and called for a royal commission to look at the findings and present by 2015. David Cameron said No! Straight no. He then admitted in national press that HE HAD NOT READ A WORD OF THE DOCUMENT!

Who in their right mind ignores a presentation of this magnitude by these kinds of people? While he was leader of the opposition he ridiculed Gordon Brown for reversing Tony Blairs downgrading of cannabis to a class C calling for decrimalisation, now look at him. Weak scared hypocrit. Actually, perfect for the role! I always did like Tony Blair, who, by the way contributed to and supported the report that David refused to read.

While I'm having a little rant, i read the other day that a lady has set up a charity receiving government funding called cannabisskunksense.

An anti cannabis charity. I find This a little confusing, does she not have a problem with other strains that do not contain skunk crosses? Are landraces ok in her opinion? Super Lemon Haze doesn't contain any skunk crosses or derivatives so is she ok if I smoke that all the time? I don't mind? Obviously I'm being sarcastic. What is annoying and plain wrong is that her uneducated charity can receive tax free donations and government support and promotion. Pro cannabis organisations cannot form a charity in the UK?

http://www.cannabisskunksense.co.uk/about-us/4536107783

Check out the guys story. Let me know if you think cannabis brought him to his knees as he says??? Apparently ganj is far more potent than ever before in the UK. I beg to differ. All I ever used to get was high grade dutch import, Big Bud, AK47, and white widow mainly often from The Dogs Bollocks seed company seeds. Now all we get is wet 'cheese' grown in the UK full of nutes!!

Rant over!

Exodus Please

Tokage,

The amount of times i heard my Mum say skunk over the last 15 years is enough to hurt anyone mentality :fie: . Skunk was a great cross, its inclusion as a parent of so many great strains over the years and with cheese being a highly selected skunk pheno only reinforces it. I have to say, not my favorite, but horses for courses hey?! Perhaps if someone had had the foresight to call it 'slightly soiled angel knickers' or something equally as obscure and unoffensive we wouldn't have this uneducated witch hunt for a specific strain. It just shows how poor the public understanding of the plant is and that is why the UK is in such a bad way with it. The fact the the government allows a charity to form based on this poor information is a concern. How embarrasing for them to have based a whole charity on it, saying they have all the info they need etc etc.

the only hope for the UK is that Barrack Obama realizes that Federal government is loosing control of State decisions in relation to pot and does the good thing. David Cameron would follow the US into a shit shower if Obama told him it smelt OK!!

Come on Hawaii, make it 3!!

Exodus Please

• Like 1

Would follow Obama into a shit shower. Love it! Left UK 5 years ago for NL. No regrets as yet! In fact poxy weedpass got me home growing and blogging so thanks NL. Now no weedpass but will continue growing. Also can be at the GH shop in under 2.5 hours.

Aloha Gaz, President Obama is from Hawaii and he sure has been pissing off the conservatives here in the USA even more since he kicked Mitt Romney to the curb last election. He does not have to run again so if the State of The Union Speech is an indication he is going all in on liberal policy and common sense. We know during his youth here in Hawaii he smoked the sweet world famous local grown Hawaiian pakalolo and he ended up President of the United States of America.