Greetings from the land down under

Sylar420

Hi there everyone!

I joind this forum to support the guys at Greenhouse Seeds and the extrodiany work they do to get new strains and bring us geneticly unique strains for around the world!

I have just placed and prder from another supplyer for some Super Silver haze and cant wait to build a grow room and start growing for myself!

I wish there were alot more seed banks that would go behind the sceans like you guys do and have grow logs on youtube, it alone was the main factor in decideing to order your seeds beyond any others. Dose your seed bank sip to Australia? if you do i would love to order my next batch from you guys direct.

keep up the good work Arjan and Franko

Guest superbluehaze

My friend,

If you wish to order seeds, do not go through Green House(Australian customs are right onto their letters). Instead, here are two seed banks that will deliver and I know their letters get passed customs:

Attitude seed bank

planetskunk.com

both sell greenhouse strains. and both are excellent.

I have personal brought seeds from planetskunk, and attitude are fine too, and they do have a larger range.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNT7uZf7lew

greetings

from the land where the women glow and the men chunder

another bastard from down under

cheers, mate,

john

thanks guys, i orderd through planetskunk last week so i hope to get my seeds soon :) how do attitude seeds pack there goods? they have so many more variaties to choose from includeing GHSC multi packs. planet skunk use plain envelopes so i think thats why they get through ok, been reading that some places post in parcels and i thats why they get picked up.

Guest superbluehaze

They do get through fine, but as letters;

I have done it a number of times with no problems and I have friends also that have done it, with out problems.

I believe that if they find them they seize them and send you a letter saying so. Both Attitude and planet skunk send in letters, but Attitude does give you a choice. A letter is better, as they come through in the thousands, and the seeds have no smell, so the drug dogs miss them totally. A package, however, may be looked at more closely. happy growing, john

Welcome to SH Sylar.... You're going to love it. I have the same problem with the deliver of seeds to my country (Costa Rica, where is illigal to deal even with seeds!!!) , I buy mines at hopefulgrow.com from Spain, Alfredo the owner takes care of package them really good, full dicretionality... just in case...

bye

Welcome to StrainHunters Sylar hope you enjoy your stay. I have a few friends in Oz and they have ordered through the GHS website before and have recieved them all no prob. But persoanly i know how harsh the Oz custom laws are so i know what you mean with recievment issues but thats the game we play ;)

Get some pics up of the Super Silver Haze when its alive bro :)

Peace