Arjan Haze #3, Big Bang GHSC Big Buddha Cheese & Dr. Undeground Crystal M.E.T.H.

anguscr

Hello Every one.... Godd day for me!, just receive from www.hopefulgrow.com from Spain my GHSC Arjan Haze #3 & the Big Bang; the Big Buddha Cheese & a gift from Alfredo of 2 Dr. Undeground Crystal M.E.T.H., they do a nice packing(very discreate) & took less than 10 days to deliver, the have a constant 10% discount on all their great seed bank collection.

Rebibo%20Hopefull%20grow.JPG

Already put 2 of each strain on a glass of water:

Vaso%20de%20Agua.JPG

I'll post a step by step of each of the Strains separatly, the idea is to everybody be available to check it, together with all your extra value colaborations, when they grow these strains.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest superbluehaze

good luck with the seeds and your journal. We all help each other here, no one is that expert that they can not learn something new about this plant, so,my friend, you are not alone.

happy growing,

john

Guest samuelo
Hello Angus - Really looking forward to watching your girls grow - any advice you need - just ask and we all help :steve:

happy marijuanaing

Guest superbluehaze

you are welcome anguscr. Here is a song, my friend, to get us all into the mood. Enjoy:

happy growing,

john

Anguscr looking like a good start man, Have grown the Big Bang And Cheese before and love both of them smoke of the big bang is more of a day smoke i thought gives a nice buzz and lasts for ages but can still do stuff on. The Cheese, night time smoke only lol, you light one of thoes in the day and your not getting jack done lol. Very Potent but very nice.

Arjans Haze 3 has caught my attention for awhile now and is just a matter of time before she is in my collection lol. Worlds shortest sativa if im not mistaken, have watched the id on youtube and bud structure looks great with some nice looking nuggs. High must be on the sativa side with undertones of indica.

Would be cool if they could make a pure haze indica strain lol.

Anyway keep us posted bro

Peace

Thank u Primz .... Good smoke report, I thought that the Big Bang was a "night" smoke good to know that it is not, I smoke more at night before bed & I was thinking in produce more Big Bang than Arjan Haze #3, I'll do it with the Cheese!!!!

I ussualy smoke a Sativa dominant during the day like the Arjan Haze #3, (as today I'm smoking the Corinto's), & a Indica dominant at night, last time did not have an Indica dominant so I leave the Conrinto's Sativa for 14 weeks insteat of 12 & man!!! this increase the buzz a lot... I was wondering what will happen with a big bang if u give them more 12/12 time...

An Indica dominant with a haze "touch" will be great!!!!

Thank you.

Well i cut the Big Bang at 9 week 3 days and it was more than done, I know i say Big Bang was day time smoke but if you do more than 2 Fat Js then might be a bit diffrent lol but generaly is good for the day i found. Didnt really think about leaving it longer. But would be great to see :)

like i said have done the GH Cheese (same a Big Buddha Cheese) and also cut that at 9 weeks 3 days but when i was growing the GH cheese i also was growing the Exoduse cheese side by side to see the diffrent so i left 2 GH Cheese and 1 exoduse Cheese to flower for 11 weeks and it went crazy colours both turn very purpley, red and the smoke was a bit to harsh for my likeing ut very strong. Think i might have a pic still of it. Will see if i can dig it out

Peace

After 24 hrs in a glass of water & 23 hrs of been between paper all seeds germinated with the exception of 1 of the Big Buddha cheese that's still in process, i move them to the following seed chips:

Semilleros.JPG

Then I move them to the Veg area where they'll recive 3 baths of water a day, 18 hrs of light & 6 of darkness. I turned one of the lights off & leave it only with the grolux lights used in the Clone Machine (2 mid size Sylvania grolux):

Traslado%20a%20vandeja%20de%20veg.JPG

Veg%20room%202.JPG

Veg%20room.JPG

If u know any better way or something that can be improve... please do not hesitate!!!! ... you're comments are more that welcome my SH buddies...

Today I checked & everything seems ok, 4 days ago the 10 pack of Big Bangs get wet, so I decided to grow them all (followed the exact steps indicated above).

Esquejes%20y%20semilleros%2029%2006%2020

So now we have 2 Arjan Haze #3, 2 Big Buddha Cheese, 2 Crystal METH y 10 Big Bangs:

2%20Arjan%20Haze%203%202%20Big%20Buddha%

& 1 Big Bang pop up!

BB%201(1).jpg

Guest superbluehaze

Good luck!

you are on your way;

a tip: watch the watering - the roots need to go through a wet and dry cycle.

The roots like to be slightly moist, and become starved of oxygen when they are continually too wet .

happy growing and bountiful harvests,

john

Guest superbluehaze

It is a common mistake my friend, and all of us have had to learn through experience.

You would be amazed how long a plant can go without water, and it actually does them good, they thrive(as long as it does not go on for too long so that the plant wilts).

this is because the roots (which are slightly moist) then have access to air which they need to stay healthy and thrive.

watering is an art, but an art easily learnt, if you watch your plants closely.

Do not be too eager to water, and watch your plants spread all their leaves straight out searching for more light.

Then you know, the plant is real happy.

happy growing, my friend,

john

Fuzzy... your the man... thanks a lot for the advice, checked the Jiffys & the inside was pretty wet... as you recommended I transfer them to the pots, try to keep the substract in a horizontal layer but was too "loose" so i transfer them to pots too, checked some of the seeds & do not look good at all... hope that some will germinate.

The bottom of the pots has rocks.

Thanks again my friend.

Traslado%20a%20maceteros.JPG

Traslado%20a%20maceteros%20fondo.JPG

Guest superbluehaze

hello,my friend,

It looks like your tips may have been wet and have been slightly burnt by the light ,

or else you are giving them too much water.

Once a day does sound like too much, when the plants are small they do not transpire much water.

The roots, however, if watered everyday, are continually wet and this starves them of oxygen.

The roots like to go through a wet and dry cycle, otherwise the water in the soil displaces oxygen and the roots can not absorb nutrients or stay healthy.

Cut back on your water by watering every two to three days, and you will see a vast different in general vigor.

Follow Fuzzy 's advice, and give them a quarter to half strength nutrient solution, next time you water them..

I agree with Fuzzy, your plants will be fine,

but watch how often, and how much water, you give them.

Wait for the soil to dry out a bit. before you water them again.

happy growing,

john

• 2 weeks later...
Guest superbluehaze

Your first plant, is it "crystal meth" is showing signs of toxic levels of chemical nutrients in the soil..

Flush your soil with ph adjusted water.

then cut back on the nutrients you feed the plant, as sativas do not like high EC levels, unlike indicas which do.

looks like you have a flood and drain system, but you have various plants that require a different nutrient strength;

This alright, but you may have to hand water, the sativas, as they will require a lower EC to your other plants.

The haze 3 seems to be doing fine.

and the others are showing signs of over watering, but they will come back , once you cut back on the water, as the roots do seem to be healthy.

Happy growing,

john

Hi guys.... I check today & 1 of the Crystal METH looks good & the other seems kind of down, hope she'll recover pretty quick!!

EC= 0.41

Grupo%202%20CM%2023%2007%202010.JPG

CM%20down%2023%2007%202010.JPG

The Arjan Haze #3 & the chesse are doing very good, the Big Bangs are still recovering & showing a lot of yellow on the downer leafs.

EC=0.37

Grupo%203%20BB%20cheese%20Arjan%20Haze%2

Any thoughts are welcome!!!!