Exodus Cheese- Late start om journal

semtex123

This is my Exodus Cheese, i am late strating this journal as they are allready 1 week 5 days into flower, but i thought its better late than never.

I have been using powder feeding hybrid throughout and using a dimmable ballast with HPS.

• 1st week of flower -250 watts
  • 2nd week of flower 400 watts

This will be my plan now until week four(4th) when i will move up to 600 watts, then again on week six (6th) to 600 overdrive which is apparently 630 watts.

all comment are welcome let me know what you guys think

picture only shows one outa the two really , will do some update soon with picture of both, hopefull with lil nugs on them:P

post-17099-0-84726800-1350660727.jpg

• Like 1

Hi mate. Good to see them growing. Does look healthy to me

:)

Why is the fan turned the otherway around? Btw i got the same model of fan, small world eh! lol

cheers mate, fan is wrong way because its on max setting which is kinda to strong for direct airflow, tends to hammer one plat and not touch the other. The rotate function broke so that not an option so i turn it round n aim at the tent wall, this forces the airflow back onto itself, but around the fans frame, which creates air flow right and left giving both my plants good airflow, and air circulates the whole tent

Hi the plants are looking really good did you start from seed or clone and how long did they veg for?

Looking forward to see them as they grow, looking good!!!!

alrite mate cheers for the comment, they were from clone, i have a exodus cheese mother in my veg tent

• 2 weeks to get roots
  • 5 week veg under 300 blue CFL

i have since gone to 250 HPS in my veg tent so will probably knock down veg time to 2 weeks roots and 4 weeks veg, maybe less

may require a little flurescent now tho as HPS mayb to strong to make cuttings

Started noticing a slight purple colour to some of them stems after some research and checking my PH , which was fine i have put this to Phosphorus def.

the ratio of the feed NPK(mg) are as follows 15+7+22+(3.6) seems great on the nitrogen and potassium , but really low on phosporus and i dnt really know why.

anyone got any input? P and K in relation are not close compared to Pk13/14 for example

i have since added mono nutrient of phosphorus to try n fix the problem will keep you posted

pics to follow

think in coco i see more often PH around 5,8.

I know most careful thing about coco is findgin the good watering schedule, did you get info on that?

But i'm not coco expert so will let other say ;)

Good luck mlan

Maybe give her a good flush , let her dry out and then restart the feeding schedule. Like Dust said to is you can feed at 5.8-6.0 for veg and 6.0-6.2 for flower, you up the ph in flower because cannabis plants require more potassium and phosphorus in flower to flourish (i.e p/k 13/14 boost in flower).

Remember that each strain has it's own preferences so this is only a guide.

Maybe give her a good flush , let her dry out and then restart the feeding schedule. Like Dust said to is you can feed at 5.8-6.0 for veg and 6.0-6.2 for flower, you up the ph in flower because cannabis plants require more potassium and phosphorus in flower to flourish (i.e p/k 13/14 boost in flower).

Remember that each strain has it's own preferences so this is only a guide.

yeh mate i understand the PH goes up in Flowering i was at 5.8 and moved up to 6.0 and that it needs more P & K in flowering

possible move to 6.2?

i have been givin plain water once a week everyweek so i dnt think its salt build up

i have been giving Phosphorus mono nutrient with my usual feed to boost the P, the problems seems to av stopped

but im open to any other suggestions

• 2 weeks later...