Funny WHITE RHINO

miminexus

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi

news of the white rhino is everything go even the plant has produced almost 40 g dry

However, I completed this post because with these leaf a small banana appeared so if you monitor this

is not very serious for the moment I recover a seed and these alone for the moment

post-13421-0-94077200-1359883768.jpg

post-13421-0-67087500-1359883761.jpg

post-13421-0-73347200-1359883751.jpg

peace & smoke

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

often no, and in the end of cycle yes mainly ,when you have this pheno that can have lil nanners in the end.

Ok so it wouldn't be something to do a whole garden with I suggest, this must be in the genetics but more often it has to do with not proper germinating your seeds playing around with your fotoperiod and stuff like that. Damn shame when you withness that shit happen after your best possible care for months

well when it happens in really end of flow like this i don't really bother it, i don't even think he found a seed or anything i think. in beginning of flow is more a problem yes i agree, and yes most of the time it can be avoided, but we can't deny some are more sensitive than others, now everything can be done with a good selection as we often say ^^ when you grow big grows i think it's better anyway to do it from clone, so if you make a good selection great things can be done ^^ And i know one of the ppheno of the White rhino is amazing, really white covered!

well when it happens in really end of flow like this i don't really bother it, i don't even think he found a seed or anything i think. in beginning of flow is more a problem yes i agree, and yes most of the time it can be avoided, but we can't deny some are more sensitive than others, now everything can be done with a good selection as we often say ^^ when you grow big grows i think it's better anyway to do it from clone, so if you make a good selection great things can be done ^^ And i know one of the ppheno of the White rhino is amazing, really white covered!

to me it's something I have to get used to after some work with Sensi.

well to be honest with you i've had same problem with almost all fem seeds at some point, not in every grows, but i mean every seedbank i've tried, sensi included, at one time one phenotype of one plant once every few runs will make few bananas or things like this, but it was not due to stress or anything like that and i only once in a full bulldog grow had seeds in plants, the rest of the time it just appeared, and disapeared as it came.. so well as i had that since beginning on some strains, it doesn't worry me more than that, i take it as a risk of growing fem seeds, just as when you grow reg you have sometimes over 50% loss on fem seeds the hermie risk i think is still above the 10% but it's a wild guess ;)

well to be honest with you i've had same problem with almost all fem seeds at some point, not in every grows, but i mean every seedbank i've tried, sensi included, at one time one phenotype of one plant once every few runs will make few bananas or things like this, but it was not due to stress or anything like that and i only once in a full bulldog grow had seeds in plants, the rest of the time it just appeared, and disapeared as it came.. so well as i had that since beginning on some strains, it doesn't worry me more than that, i take it as a risk of growing fem seeds, just as when you grow reg you have sometimes over 50% loss on fem seeds the hermie risk i think is still above the 10% but it's a wild guess ;)

True man with the feminised seeds there is allways this risk for sure, and I had to say that I used regular seeds from the sensi seed bank and usually strains like skunk #1 and other well known strains that have been around for years!

• Like 1

reg is nice i hope with time breeder will come back to small maybe but a few reg strains in every bank. Hopefully the new Strainhunters seedbank with time will have it's reg seeds, we'll see what times holds for us :)

hi,

yeah dust! and yes there are true must always be wary of bananas .I think it is a way of nature to say is that it makes the law

if only two seeds have been found and the first that does not open.the second I do not know what I've done

Peace

hi,

yeah dust! and yes there are true must always be wary of bananas .I think it is a way of nature to say is that it makes the law

if only two seeds have been found and the first that does not open.the second I do not know what I've done

Peace

Maybe I think it's due to the treathment they get with the acid to fem them, not so much with nature. In nature this is a rare feno, it's not a rain worm or organisms who is able to do it with itself cause nature intended that it should be like that. :rabbi: But the yield counts in the end for sure and it's a nice plant