Hello guys

teap0t

This is my very first post here.. greetings from Latvia :preved:

Have been introduced to this forum just yesterday by another forumfriend elsewhere. I learned about all the world cup n all and got really excited and so here I am :prankster:

Smoking something like 5 or 6y and growing since 2008.. I'm all about challenge and trying something new so till now I have always picked a new strain for each round.. currently Im growin some autoflowers under my regular setup of 1/2m2 growtent with 250w mh for a quick smoke arround xmas :santablack: . never have grown autoflowers indoors. Probably later I will find the proper place for it and can post up somewhere the pics of my current grow too :)

The best smoke of my own grown bud I've ever had is Super Lemon Haze harvested last year...

Thats it for my brief introduction... It took me a while finding the pic of the haze :wild:

Super Lemon Haze

• Like 2

Welcome on SH fourm man!!

Glad that your friend talked to you about this forum :D I hope you will enjoy, you will see we have a nice vibe ging on and always ready to help if we can ;)

If you have any promblem on the site just ask one of the mod and we'll do our best to help you out.

Have a good discovering fo the fourm and good luck for the cup, make 30 nice posts please try not to make repeated answers in old threads, 30 is quick to get if you take some little time to participate ;)

See ya online :bye: